[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up- Google Ears, Google's Shazam-like widget implemented in Jelly Bean, is now up for grabs on ICS. It appears to be fully functional and you just have to install an apk. It's over at XDA, if anyone is interested (I don't think we can post links to other sites, right?). :)

I do a lot

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded the file on http://getquattrimus.com/ but comes up with a folder with 3 files which one do I put in to my phone.
http://androidz.jimdo.com/lg-optimus-v/how-to-root-recovery-install-custom-rom-on-lg-optimus-v/ What file do i need to change to put ics on my lg optimus v.

I am not trying to be rude but these type of ? Need to be directed to the right tread and if your asking those ? You shouldn't be flashing this rom just yet you need to get your feet wet first before you jump in the deep end. This tread is for the development of ics bug reporting fixes etc. not how to
Edit: you shouldn't be unzipping those files at all you might erase something by accident

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you do a clean install?
Formatting system, data, boot, sdext, cache, and dalvik cache?

sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).

all i did was backup, wipe data/factory reset, and wipe dalvik cache. Should i use a different recovery? because im not to sure what sdext is. im using CWM-based Recovery v4.0.1.5

K

kobequintana

AOKP. im downloading the cm9 one now.

OK when you finish flashing and have your account setup etc. Go to settings performance than processor and change the CPU to 480/600 interactiveX than that should fix your rebooting problem

Reactions: akaEgg

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
OK when you finish flashing and have your account setup etc. Go to settings performance than processor and change the CPU to 480/600 interactiveX than that should fix your rebooting problem

okay thank you. Now what exactly do i need to wipe? All ive been doing was wiping the data/factory reset, and dalvik cache

K

kobequintana

okay thank you. Now what exactly do i need to wipe? All ive been doing was wiping the data/factory reset, and dalvik cache

When switching from AOKP to CM9 I did a dirty wipe (only wipe cache and delvik cache) but I thing a clean wipe (Wipe every thing but SD CARD pretty sure you know that) is recommended

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
When switching from AOKP to CM9 I did a dirty wipe (only wipe cache and delvik cache) but I thing a clean wipe (Wipe every thing but SD CARD pretty sure you know that) is recommended

i did a clean wipe and changed the cpu. it seems to be working fine.. except for the play store when i open it it says "server error" i hit retry but it doesnt work. Do i need to reflash the gapps?

K

kobequintana

i did a clean wipe and changed the cpu. it seems to be working fine.. except for the play store when i open it it says "server error" i hit retry but it doesnt work. Do i need to reflash the gapps?

Is your 3G on

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
i have another problem. when i try to download something from the play store an error screen pops up and says "Error processing purchace. [DF-BPA-13]"

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
i have another problem. when i try to download something from the play store an error screen pops up and says "Error processing purchace. [DF-BPA-13]"

I don't have it on me but I read a different thread on xda that said to just turn off sync on your account, turn it back n, then reboot. That method has worked every time for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I am not trying to be rude but these type of ? Need to be directed to the right tread and if your asking those ? You shouldn't be flashing this rom just yet you need to get your feet wet first before you jump in the deep end. This tread is for the development of ics bug reporting fixes etc. not how to
Edit: you shouldn't be unzipping those files at all you might erase something by accident

Once again you really need to direct these questions to the appropriate tread let's keep on topic cause evidently your not listening to anybody and your gonna do whatcha wanna do.

Reactions: tdm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown