[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yo guys!!!! Haven't been here in a while!!! (School and marching band for me pretty busy this past week xD) is beta 2 still the latest and greatest?

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yo guys!!!! Haven't been here in a while!!! (School and marching band for me pretty busy this past week xD) is beta 2 still the latest and greatest?

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

You know it plus tdm is dropping a multi phone rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how I did it but I went to set a SD partition an my phone completely stopped working wouldn't even boot had to factory reset an format my SD :( but fixed now just lost all my stuff

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
That's what happens on a partition. You should have known what you were doing before you did it.

So I just moved back to college, where I actually have 3G! woot! But I'm getting TONS of freezes and such now....Tried changing up my cpu and everything, but still freezing a lot. Also, my browser just keeps closing. Doesn't even throw up an error. Anybody know anything about this?

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
That's what happens on a partition. You should have known what you were doing before you did it.

So I just moved back to college, where I actually have 3G! woot! But I'm getting TONS of freezes and such now....Tried changing up my cpu and everything, but still freezing a lot. Also, my browser just keeps closing. Doesn't even throw up an error. Anybody know anything about this?

CM9 or AOKP and what version?

tcrider84

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site

Settings>performance>memory management
Check both boxes

Settings>performance>processor>CPU Governor
Pick Savagedzen

Settings>performance>processory>Minimum CPU Frequency
pick 480

Maximum CPU frequency should be stock 600 or higher if you can, but 600 is safe.

Reactions: andrewnelson23

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Where do i get a custom recovery and how do I do number 2.

Again had you read the correct tread you wouldn't be asking these questions it has all your answers to your questions.... :banghead: Again let's stay on topic if its a rom related issue then this is the place to ask not how to :cool:

Edit: your clogging up this tread with non related questions

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Few more bugs I've found:

Entering Panorama mode crashes the camera

The camera's preview is choppy in some apps (like QR code scanners)

Also, has anyone else experienced better reception and 3G speeds on this ROM?

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I noticed, the rom didn't come with either a music player or DSP manager. Is it not supposed to have them? And i found an app in the settings>apps>all menu called music FX? but its not in the app drawer.

K

kobequintana

I noticed, the rom didn't come with either a music player or DSP manager. Is it not supposed to have them? And i found an app in the settings>apps>all menu called music FX? but its not in the app drawer.

Your on AOKP so go to CM9 copy the music player to your SD card than past it to system apps than reboot or you can download one from the play store

Reactions: inceyet

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Again had you read the correct tread you wouldn't be asking these questions it has all your answers to your questions.... :banghead: Again let's stay on topic if its a rom related issue then this is the place to ask not how to :cool:

Edit: your clogging up this tread with non related questions

Its not really off topic, as that person is TRYING to flash THIS rom. Even if that person messes up, Sammyz made a guide to unbrick that is 100% noob proof.

I've seen comments that are off topic here too, never said anything to them.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: blizard and inceyet

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
play store doesnt download apps. It says its downloading but it never starts the actual download. None of the percentages come up it just stays loading i guess? any suggestions on what i should do?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Its not really off topic, as that person is TRYING to flash THIS rom. Even if that person messes up, Sammyz made a guide to unbrick that is 100% noob proof.

I've seen comments that are off topic here too, never said anything to them.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed but there are treads for those questions it tends to clog up the tread due to the fact that we all try to help im all for helping but we need to keep Rom based treads free of these type of ? We were all noobs at one time but i rememberi was told the same thing and did so out of respect of the tread and community to stay on topic. Plus this person seems not to be listening to anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34