Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Quote Originally Posted by jetfactor View Post
    flashed CM9, still clock lag/random force closes, this happening in AOKP too?

sent from space.
    This is still going on for me as well for CM9.

No idea about aokp though

ROM
    htc (CM9) & lg (CM9)

Quote Originally Posted by HurrrDurrrDURP View Post
    This is still going on for me as well for CM9.

No idea about aokp though
    poopy.

sent from space.

ROM
    IHO backside cm7.2

Are there any aokp themes for our phones

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Quattrimus (for now)

flashed CM9, still clock lag/random force closes, this happening in AOKP too?
    AOKP is rocking my world. Seems to have better battery life than CM9 for me, though my Wednesdays are the real test (two to four hours of public transit through spotty reception zones), and as a bonus, get this:

I haven't noticed the clock lag issue. Hopefully this proves consistent, but so far so good.

Sent from my Optimus V running Quattrimus AOKP. Heck yeah!

ROM
    Quattrimus (for now)

...random force closes...
    I presume you've tried changing your OC settings to a 480 minimum and 600 maximum, but if you haven't, that's solved nearly all of the stability issues I had with CM9. YMMV, of course, but that seems to work for lots of people.

Sent from my Optimus V running Quattrimus AOKP. Heck yeah!

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by blizard View Post
    Are there any aokp themes for our phones

Check out xda they have a lot of themes.

ROM
    AOKP

OC'd to 245 min, 806 max smartassv2. Only 1 reboot then it settled itself in and so far not a single one since 3 hours ago amazing work tdm.

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.
    Thanked by:
    tdm 

ROM
    quattrimus aokp 10

Beta awesome thanks a billion to everyone involved
    Thanked by:
    tdm 

AOKP runs great. One thing I really miss from CM9 is the notification power buttons. AOKP is missing a bunch, such as the mobile data and tether/hotspot buttons.
    Optimus V (VM670)
    Cold as Ice alpha 19 (CM9)
    Cannibal Open Touch 2.1

ROM
    AOKP

Haha spoke too soon. XD reboots when trying to browse the Web so I lowered it to 729 and it made it even worse lol. Wouldn't even stay on for 5 min on 729. I can live. Still lovin it ALOT. You da man wit da plan tdm

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.
    Thanked by:
    tdm 

ROM
    htc (CM9) & lg (CM9)

FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE *****.

went to flash AOKP and after i wiped everything and re-formatted i went to go install the zip and accidentally rebooted instead. tried to boot into recovery but got blue screen fastboot mode started. i've never been here before. wtf do i do now...?

NEVERMIND... i got it. little trial and error. ahhh hahah.
    Last edited by jetfactor; 07-04-2012 at 05:39 AM. Reason: it's 3:30 AM

On a 8gb card how big should sd-ext be? Do we create from recovery?
    Thx

ROM
    CAI & Quattrimus ICS

Quote Originally Posted by bennettg View Post
    On a 8gb card how big should sd-ext be? Do we create from recovery?
    Thx
    What ever you want. I did mine 2gb. I'm sure I'll never run out of space. It depends on how many apps you plan on installing.

Samurai Dev

ROM
    IllusionB / OM

@tdm--- aokp07-03-- keep in mind i havent partioned my sdcard so no ext use... curious if others have that do use the ext are having the same problems... things ive noticed so far:
    -power menu pops up two menus at once leaving one to choose from and another in the background...
    -rom control>general>enable usb debug text in option is cutoff...
    -battery status on lockscreen does not match with battery status icon in status bar...
    -some visual anomolies in statusbar/wallpaper/and while typing in landscape...
    -random reboots @ 245/480min//710/600/480max/InteractiveX... no matter what i tried, could only stay stable for 1-5minutes before rebooting itself...
    -lots of forcecloses in settings...
    -bootanimation is not sized properly...

but i still love aokp... trust me i spent all night trying different setting configurations, w/wo a default_oc script added to init.d<---note* this did help with rr's during initial install... but the longer the rom ran, the worse/more frequent the reboots became... :-(
    im very much looking forward to the next release!!!... great progress tdm!!!... :-)
    Thanked by:
    tdm 

I understand that you don't use Link2sd w/ this ROM. But I have used l2sd w/ my current ROM - mirage. So most of my apps are on my sd-ext. Is there a way I can install Quattrimus and re-link to the apps currently on my sd-ext or do I have to reinstall all of them? I really like the feel of this ROM, but before I put it into more extensive use wanted to see how much work it would be to keep all my current apps.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacon84 View Post
    I understand that you don't use Link2sd w/ this ROM. But I have used l2sd w/ my current ROM - mirage. So most of my apps are on my sd-ext. Is there a way I can install Quattrimus and re-link to the apps currently on my sd-ext or do I have to reinstall all of them? I really like the feel of this ROM, but before I put it into more extensive use wanted to see how much work it would be to keep all my current apps.
    You'll have to re-install, but if you back everything up with Titanium Backup, it's a very painless process.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

Hey TDM, would you like me to make some graphics for the ROM page? I can zip them up and PM them to you and you can see if you like them or not. Also, congats on beta status! You have brought our little old phones a long way. And we all thank you very much for that.
    Thanked by 2:
    Teh_Gaberz and TauSigmaNova like this.

ROM
    BobZ CM10 JB

AOKP is great! Besides a few missing things like some other AOKP features, SIP i don't think still works, I have noticed that Google Voice voicemails now actually work when integrated into the native dialer. Can't wait for tethering and YouTube (video skipping) to be fixed.

This is definitely my daily driver

The second I overclocked it froze.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

AOKP is running solid for me @ 480/806 PERFORMANCE

on the last build, i was experiencing random reboots when accessing the dialer. it should be noted that this phone is NOT ACTIVATED and I use grooveIP V1.221 to make voice calls. So far I have not been able to duplicate that issue under the new build.

now...if anyone is using INVERTED GOOGLE TALK successfully, I would like to know how you got it working...I am running into "talk has stopped" errors on boot up and just cant get it to jive.

everything else is peechy f@#king keen
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #71  
    tdm

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

Quote Originally Posted by dbacon84 View Post
    Put your apk's in /sd-ext/app and delete everything in /data/app
    Thanked by:
    grantbob likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #72  
    tdm

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    Hey TDM, would you like me to make some graphics for the ROM page? I can zip them up and PM them to you and you can see if you like them or not. Also, congats on beta status! You have brought our little old phones a long way. And we all thank you very much for that.
    Sure that would be great thx!

ROM
    quattrimus aokp

Loving aokp so far every thing seems to work great, still having the wifi issue but that seems to be a Ics problem, other than that doing great on the 7/03 nightly, thanks tdm

Thanked by:
    tdm 

ROM
    CAI & Quattrimus ICS

Quote Originally Posted by reaper420 View Post
    Loving aokp so far every thing seems to work great, still having the wifi issue but that seems to be a Ics problem, other than that doing great on the 7/03 nightly, thanks tdm

What wifi issue are you having? I've connected to 2 different wifi and was able to flow right back to 3g after I left the area.
    Only had 1 hiccup, haven't been able to reproduce it. Playing Pandora via a2dp got a reboot. But I've reconnected 6 more times and disconnected again. Never happened again?
    Still running great. Now that its beta, are we still going to be grabbing nightlies on goomgr?

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!

ROM
    CM10|Stk/CM10.1|4.1 AOSP

Every theme I try says Incorrectly compiled or w/e
    Happy Nexus 4 User

Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast