Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 2969
Like Tree539Likes
  1. #76  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbucz24 View Post
    What wifi issue are you having? I've connected to 2 different wifi and was able to flow right back to 3g after I left the area.
    Only had 1 hiccup, haven't been able to reproduce it. Playing Pandora via a2dp got a reboot. But I've reconnected 6 more times and disconnected again. Never happened again?
    Still running great. Now that its beta, are we still going to be grabbing nightlies on goomgr?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    The wifi will just disconnects and says out of range even while sitting a couple of feet away from the router and the actual range seems to be less than when I use a gb ROM. On ics I can't get off my front porch, on any gingerbread ROM I can go down the street a ways without losing wifi

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #77  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    When I watch YouTube videos for a long time, eventually I'll have a reboot. This always happens, probably like after 15-50 minutes on YouTube. This also happens with the videos on the TED app.

    Anybody else having this bug?
  3. #78  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    for anyone interested:

    this package of inverted google apps seems to work pretty well with the AOKP beta. I dirty flashed 4-29 google apps, rebooted, and then dirty flashed 6-3 black ice g-apps.

    follow this link:
  4. #79  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,918 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default

    Just wanted to say beta1 is working great for me. No reboots and it feels snappier then iho

    Edit: also anyone having reboot issues try backing up your sdcard to pc and repartition (I added swap too) and reformat your sdcard then do a fresh install. I haven't had an issue since

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by thewraith420; 07-04-2012 at 12:42 PM.
  5. #80  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Not running now but (ignore my sig running v rom on my s) when I enabled and disabled Bluetooth on CM9 it rebooted now must go change signature

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #81  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thewraith420 View Post
    Just wanted to say beta1 is working great for me. No reboots and it feels snappier then iho

    Edit: also anyone having reboot issues try backing up your sdcard to pc and repartition (I added swap too) and reformat your sdcard then do a fresh install. I haven't had an issue since

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Rather than to do that, take the SD out and run the rom.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #82  
    flapjack.fiasco's Avatar

    Posts
    776 Posts
    ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Rather than to do that, take the SD out and run the rom.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    If you do that though, you're going to lose any apps on sd-ext.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #83  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    389 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Don't wanna get off subject but I partioned my SD card 512 ext 64 swap size on my 16g card is this good or should I change it I've been have reboots and freezes not a lot but some. Again sorry for off subject just curious. Thanks for the help

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  9. #84  
    cbucz24's Avatar

    Posts
    188 Posts
    ROM
    CAI & Quattrimus ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper420 View Post
    The wifi will just disconnects and says out of range even while sitting a couple of feet away from the router and the actual range seems to be less than when I use a gb ROM. On ics I can't get off my front porch, on any gingerbread ROM I can go down the street a ways without losing wifi

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    That's odd. I cut my grass yesterday while streaming Pandora. No disconnect at all, didn't have n issue I'll I was at the neighbors house.
    On a different note;
    I did reproduce my reboot. Made call while on bt. Turned headset off n finished the call. Soon as I hung up it rebooted?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  10. #85  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    ya youtube is pretty much a slide show,is there anyway to get a older apk and install that?
  11. #86  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbucz24 View Post
    That's odd. I cut my grass yesterday while streaming Pandora. No disconnect at all, didn't have n issue I'll I was at the neighbors house.
    On a different note;
    I did reproduce my reboot. Made call while on bt. Turned headset off n finished the call. Soon as I hung up it rebooted?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    The wifi must be one of those things you can chalk up to not all phones being the same, still its a small price to pay for using such an awesome ROM

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #87  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flapjack.fiasco View Post
    If you do that though, you're going to lose any apps on sd-ext.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I meant reboot issues. Didn't know if thry had sd ext.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #88  
    Octahedron's Avatar

    Posts
    321 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIv4

    Default

    YouTube is only a slideshow on AOKP. It's working fine on CM9.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  14. #89  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Phone reboots when I turn on mobile hotspot with Bluetooth enabled.
  15. #90  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    I'm so glad to see AOKP in beta!

    Quick question - I haven't seen anything so far regarding the linaro patches, have they been applied to either the CM9 or the AOKP builds? If not, are there any plans to do so?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #91  
    tdm
    tdm is offline
    tdm's Avatar

    Posts
    1,409 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morimar View Post
    I'm so glad to see AOKP in beta!

    Quick question - I haven't seen anything so far regarding the linaro patches, have they been applied to either the CM9 or the AOKP builds? If not, are there any plans to do so?
    No, linaro causes too many subtle stability issues. We have enough of those, don't need any more.

    If and when the base projects (cm9 and aokp) start using linaro, then I will reconsider.
  17. #92  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    How should I have my drive partitioned for this rom?
    Should it be the 2nd partition being ext3?
  18. #93  
    jetfactor's Avatar

    Posts
    46 Posts
    ROM
    htc (CM9) & lg (CM9)

    Default

    AOKP dope, great battery life, no problems with anything so far. different customizations from CM9. just as snappy. almost crapped myself at the unicorn boot.



    (sent from space)
    Thanked by:
    tdm 
  19. #94  
    ilikechicken123's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Can anyone else confirm YouTube working on cm9 please? That's the only thing that keeps me from using it daily (besides the horrible stock ICS contacts)
  20. #95  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    YouTube is working find on cm9! Only AOKP is like a slide show!

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #96  
    blizard's Avatar

    Posts
    147 Posts
    ROM
    IHO backside cm7.2

    Default

    Barnicle wifi tether isn't working I haven't found a hotspot app that worked since alpha anyone got one that works

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  22. #97  
    ilikechicken123's Avatar

    Posts
    420 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    YouTube is working find on cm9! Only AOKP is like a slide show!

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thaaankkssss!
  23. #98  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    sorry to go off topic but i found two really awesome boot animations for AOKP. If you dont really like the pink unicorn check these out. he was nice enough to resize for mdpi

    Thanked by:
  24. #99  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant Ghost View Post
    Last Time on "As Quattrimus Turns":

    Mr."Alpha" and Ms."Nightly" had an intense one-night-stand that lasted until the morning. A few days later, Ms."Nightly" realized that she missed her period.

    After she took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive, she began to panic knowing that Mr. "Alpha" would never accept "Beta" as his child. What will she do? Will she break the news to Mr. "Alpha"? Or will she leave him behind, raising "Beta" alone?

    Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".
    Lmao
  25. #100  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    389 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    Don't wanna get off subject but I partioned my SD card 512 ext 64 swap size on my 16g card is this good or should I change it I've been have reboots and freezes not a lot but some. Again sorry for off subject just curious. Thanks for the help

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Don't know if anyone saw this but just wanted to get clarification on this


    AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!
Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B