Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 2969
Like Tree539Likes
  1. #101  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blizard View Post
    Barnicle wifi tether isn't working I haven't found a hotspot app that worked since alpha anyone got one that works

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Works for me. Did u skip wpa supplicant

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    fpoama 
  2. #102  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    AOKP maps seems to be working MUCH better now.

    i did just encounter a reboot while using voice search to navigate to an address tho.
  3. #103  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper420 View Post
    sorry to go off topic but i found two really awesome boot animations for AOKP. If you dont really like the pink unicorn check these out. he was nice enough to resize for mdpi

    that second one looks pretty tight. if i wasn't fundamentally against boot animations i would be running it.
  4. #104  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by dschlemmer318 View Post
    Works for me. Did u skip wpa supplicant

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I skipped the wpa supplicant in the settings and my tethering now works. Thanks.
  5. #105  
    blizard's Avatar

    Posts
    147 Posts
    ROM
    IHO backside cm7.2

    Default

    That's does nothing if I skip wpa

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  6. #106  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Love the rom, i was wondering though if there is an issue with hash's kernel for kindle fire because it can't see barnacle wifi.
    Thanked by:
    tdm 
  7. #107  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default

    Does anyone know how to set a normal size wallpaper for the lockscreen

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #108  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skryboyd View Post
    Love the rom, i was wondering though if there is an issue with hash's kernel for kindle fire because it can't see barnacle wifi.
    Because hotspot "barnacle" for cm9 it only turns on but there's no connection!

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #109  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,117 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skryboyd View Post
    Love the rom, i was wondering though if there is an issue with hash's kernel for kindle fire because it can't see barnacle wifi.
    Kindle fire can't see ad hoc connections which are what all the wifi tether apps use. Google "how to tether kindle fire to ad hoc wifi"
  10. #110  

    Default

    Tried aokp beta, still can't get apps to load from the market. They stay stuck in the pre download state. I don't have a sd partition. Is it a must to get the downloading working?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  11. #111  

    Default

    Probably a dumb question but my SD ext has nothing in it even after installing apps. I partitioned the SD card for 500 mb right after flashing rom. Did I do that right or is there more I need to do

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  12. #112  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jto101680 View Post
    Tried aokp beta, still can't get apps to load from the market. They stay stuck in the pre download state. I don't have a sd partition. Is it a must to get the downloading working?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Pretty much, yes.

    You'll be glad you did

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #113  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tdm View Post
    Put your apk's in /sd-ext/app and delete everything in /data/app
    Will try. Do I do this before I flash the ROM or after? Do I need to format sd-ext before flashing? Can I just cut and paste them all from the data folder to the app folder?

    Thanks for all your hard work.
    Last edited by dbacon84; 07-04-2012 at 10:06 PM.
  14. #114  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbacon84 View Post
    Will try. Do I do this before I flash the ROM or after? Do I need to format sd-ext before flashing? Can I just cut and paste them all from the data folder to the app folder?

    Thanks for all your hard work.

    After

    Yes

    Yes


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  15. #115  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    I accidentally enabled automatic brightness, and there's no way I can disable it now! Display settings brightness has no automatic brightness toggle, and the display brightness power widget won't turn automatic brightness off. What do I do?

    P.S. Can't find the disabling of camera shutter sounds in the sounds settings either...

    P.P.S. Instagram crashes everytime I try to take a photo.

    Edit: I'm using CM9 beta1.
    Last edited by BuggerZ; 07-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.
  16. #116  

    Default

    Ignore it. Doesn't do a thing :L

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  17. #117  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Ignore it. Doesn't do a thing :L

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Well, now my status bar brightness controll refuses to enable itself... Also, last time I accidentally enabled it, my phone was doing the auto brightness thing, which I don't want.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  
    tdm
    tdm is offline
    tdm's Avatar

    Posts
    1,409 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerZ View Post
    Well, now my status bar brightness controll refuses to enable itself... Also, last time I accidentally enabled it, my phone was doing the auto brightness thing, which I don't want.
    I should look into disabling that. I don't believe there is an ambient light sensor on the phone.
    Thanked by:
  19. #119  
    CloudBusterr's Avatar

    Posts
    257 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus AOKP / CM9

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Running AOKP all day, not a single reboot. You've done an amazing job, TDM!
    My questions never seem to cease
    Thanked by:
    tdm 
  20. #120  

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    Do you recommend ext3 for the 2nd partition?
  21. #121  
    dzdzjb's Avatar

    Posts
    71 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus (for now)

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    I just discovered that AOKP doesn't have Apollo (or any other music player) by default, and Apollo isn't available in Market. Any suggestions for a music player that works, well, about like the default Android music player (i.e., Apollo)? Or how to acquire Apollo?

    Last I checked, most of the fully-featured players (e.g., Winamp et al) are overloaded with extra junk I won't need (including but not limited to ads, annoying trial periods, or crippleware), and DeadBeef is as bad on Android as it is my laptop (nonstandard commands and impractical issues with playlists).
    Last edited by dzdzjb; 07-05-2012 at 01:36 AM.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  
    tdm
    tdm is offline
    tdm's Avatar

    Posts
    1,409 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzdzjb View Post
    I just discovered that AOKP doesn't have Apollo (or any other music player) by default, and Apollo isn't available in Market. Any suggestions for a music player that works, well, about like the default Android music player (i.e., Apollo)? Or how to acquire Apollo?
    I'll look into adding one tomorrow.
    Thanked by:
    dzdzjb 
  23. #123  
    kylemaguire's Avatar
    Resident Teen

    Posts
    139 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Hey tdm
    Do you think when posting to goo.im you could put Cm9 and aokp in separate folders? (Ex. /devs/tdm/
    Quattrimus/Ls670/CM9/build.zip)

    I'm just afraid that I'm going to rush and tap the wrong one.
    Thanks

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
  24. #124  
    cole2kb's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,976 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    If anyone wants a resized boot animation for AOKP, here you go. I didn't do any work to make it look "pretty" (you can definitely tell it's been scaled down), but it's proportionate and I personally find it much nicer to look at then before.



    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by 5:
  25. #125  
    Octahedron's Avatar

    Posts
    321 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIv4

    Default Re: [ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

    can anyone give me a step by step on how to setup sd-ext with this rom? i tried creating an sd-ext from cannibal recovery, but how do i know if it worked?
Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B