[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to say beta1 is working great for me. No reboots and it feels snappier then iho

Edit: also anyone having reboot issues try backing up your sdcard to pc and repartition (I added swap too) and reformat your sdcard then do a fresh install. I haven't had an issue since

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Rather than to do that, take the SD out and run the rom.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Don't wanna get off subject but I partioned my SD card 512 ext 64 swap size on my 16g card is this good or should I change it I've been have reboots and freezes not a lot but some. Again sorry for off subject just curious. Thanks for the help :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
The wifi will just disconnects and says out of range even while sitting a couple of feet away from the router and the actual range seems to be less than when I use a gb ROM. On ics I can't get off my front porch, on any gingerbread ROM I can go down the street a ways without losing wifi

That's odd. I cut my grass yesterday while streaming Pandora. No disconnect at all, didn't have n issue I'll I was at the neighbors house.
On a different note;
I did reproduce my reboot. Made call while on bt. Turned headset off n finished the call. Soon as I hung up it rebooted?

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. I cut my grass yesterday while streaming Pandora. No disconnect at all, didn't have n issue I'll I was at the neighbors house.
On a different note;
I did reproduce my reboot. Made call while on bt. Turned headset off n finished the call. Soon as I hung up it rebooted?

The wifi must be one of those things you can chalk up to not all phones being the same, still its a small price to pay for using such an awesome ROM

morimar

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm so glad to see AOKP in beta!

Quick question - I haven't seen anything so far regarding the linaro patches, have they been applied to either the CM9 or the AOKP builds? If not, are there any plans to do so?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm so glad to see AOKP in beta!

Quick question - I haven't seen anything so far regarding the linaro patches, have they been applied to either the CM9 or the AOKP builds? If not, are there any plans to do so?

No, linaro causes too many subtle stability issues. We have enough of those, don't need any more. ;)

If and when the base projects (cm9 and aokp) start using linaro, then I will reconsider.

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
AOKP dope, great battery life, no problems with anything so far. different customizations from CM9. just as snappy. almost crapped myself at the unicorn boot.

:D

(sent from space)

Reactions: tdm

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone else confirm YouTube working on cm9 please? That's the only thing that keeps me from using it daily (besides the horrible stock ICS contacts)

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Barnicle wifi tether isn't working I haven't found a hotspot app that worked since alpha anyone got one that works

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Last Time on "As Quattrimus Turns":

Mr."Alpha" and Ms."Nightly" had an intense one-night-stand that lasted until the morning. A few days later, Ms."Nightly" realized that she missed her period.

After she took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive, she began to panic knowing that Mr. "Alpha" would never accept "Beta" as his child. What will she do? Will she break the news to Mr. "Alpha"? Or will she leave him behind, raising "Beta" alone?

Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".

Lmao

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Don't wanna get off subject but I partioned my SD card 512 ext 64 swap size on my 16g card is this good or should I change it I've been have reboots and freezes not a lot but some. Again sorry for off subject just curious. Thanks for the help :cool:

Don't know if anyone saw this but just wanted to get clarification on this

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital