[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

DarthBill13

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
How do I turn off automatic brightness off? I looked in display in setting I didn't see an option so I put the power widget and that didn't help. After that I dis the status bar widget and that too did not work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Go to Menu->System Settings->System->Notification Drawer->Widget Buttons then scroll down to Brightness modes. There you should be able to customize it how you want.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

DarthBill13

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Great, I never had a problem with the auto brightness since I never used it. Now I can't get it to go away either. I don't think it works though. The widget button in the notification drawer now looks like it is always in auto but touching it cycles through the brightness levels. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it changes brightness on its own.

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Great, I never had a problem with the auto brightness since I never used it. Now I can't get it to go away either. I don't think it works though. The widget button in the notification drawer now looks like it is always in auto but touching it cycles through the brightness levels. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it changes brightness on its own.

That's exactly how mine us

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

vivider

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Few things i'd like to bring up..
The calling app is very laggy at times..
Slow Performance at times.
Random Reboots.
Apps won't download, only when using this rom..
other then that, the overall quality is good rated 9.5/10

few more but i can't think of..

Best Regards,
Vivider

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Uhm has anyone found a fix for the notification sound coming through the speaker instead of headset? And how do I fix it? Ans has anyone found a fix for video player?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Uhm has anyone found a fix for the notification sound coming through the speaker instead of headset? And how do I fix it? Ans has anyone found a fix for video player?

Yes, theKraven fixed it in Cold as Ice. Give that rom a try. The mx video player works, but you also have to install the mx armv6 codec.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Where can I find a button fix? My home and menu buttons are switched and when I pull down the notification bar it says sprint instead or virgin mobile. So do you know where I can get the fixes?

You downloaded the ls670 version you need the VM670 version.

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've just rolled with it that way. I'd probably still have CAI on here if I weren't a crack-flasher!

Repensum Est Canicula

Know the feeling lol I change a lot too. With the current development on cai I've been content playing with it lately. I still want to make my way back to cyanmobile too. Soo many good roms so little time!

Last edited:

chcub1

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Samurai Dev - XperiaICS

Has anyone tried this? I tried but it said signature verification error so I toggled it off it installed but it takes forever to boot I waited 30 minutes and it still didn't boot so I restored to cai. So wondering if anyone has had any luck with this or know how to get it work ?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
hey you guys i need some serious help. i was running cm9 beta 3 and the gsp has never worked it always said searching for gps. so while trying to fix it i stumbled on a thread that said it works fine in the stock rom. so i flashed the stock rom gps still said searching for gps. so i went back to recovery cleared everything and did a restore on cm9. it restored fine problem is the phone wont turn back on it just keeps booting to recovery. ive tried just about everything but im stuck in recovery loop. PLEASE HELP!!!!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
hey you guys i need some serious help. i was running cm9 beta 3 and the gsp has never worked it always said searching for gps. so while trying to fix it i stumbled on a thread that said it works fine in the stock rom. so i flashed the stock rom gps still said searching for gps. so i went back to recovery cleared everything and did a restore on cm9. it restored fine problem is the phone wont turn back on it just keeps booting to recovery. ive tried just about everything but im stuck in recovery loop. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Flash xionia or COT and try the fix boot loop option... Not sure why you ended up in the bootloop though.... Did you try flashing another rom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge