[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never tried, but I'd assume it has init.d support. Make a backup and give it a try.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

classpro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Upconvert: Quattrmus already has a program that is linking data/apps to sd, and says in the instructions that any other appsto program will mess it up.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Quattrimus has scripts built in for sdext. Other scripts can cause conflict

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

You can delete those, as it says in the thread I linked. It sounded like the script wasn't working for classpro, as they were running out of space.

classpro

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The script doesn't link the data/data directory, only data/apps. I thought maybe titanium would let me selectively link data files to the ext partition, but it doesn't work so far. Am I the only one with space issues? We have so little hardware memory on this phone....

Sent from my Nexus 7

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Upconvert: I don't see anything in the thread you linked about deleting the built in quattrimus scripts.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Perhaps that wasn't clear enough. It said "sometimes you need to experiment with which scripts to delete, and which to add." Sorry if that was confusing.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I'd pop in to say hi. I noticed tdm hasn't posted some October 12th. I wonder what happened...... Maybe family issues. I hope he comes back. I still use my ov as an mp3 player :p (even though the processor is almost fried)

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

HavocX

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Is the Quattrimus been updated? I don't think it has been updated since this build quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120721. Any info on updates?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Actually on sprint the optimus s has official gingerbread and since the ov is identical hardware wise I'd say it was designed to run gb. Just vm decided to deny us it. I'd be interested to see Quatrimus jb.... We do have jb Bobzhome has been working on it Soo its not like we don't have jb at all.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463