Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 399
Like Tree22Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sammyz12 View Post
    You're 13???? Nice I know how to port anything based on CM7, but ICS??? That's hard. Oh and I'm down to test, I do wish there was an option so the status bar wasn't transparent.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    A fix is applying a new theme it will remove the translucency I believe sorry if it annoys enough people I will remove it

    Btw being 13 gives me all summer to work on it
    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  2. #27  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,838 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    I have a question. Why are you taking over something for a phone you dont have. Especially with it being the first thing you've ever done.
    EDIT: don't take this the wrong way. Just curious

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sellers86; 07-09-2012 at 02:17 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
  3. #28  

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    Thats so cool, your only 13!. your doing a great job
  4. #29  

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    Is anyone else having problems downloading the Build, after 47.4 mbs?. "Download interrupted"
  5. #30  

    Default

    Guys, this is nothing new. Thread is being spammed by comments that can be solved from 1 apk install. e.e


    @Johnny, if people are having sound problems, I suggest dis-including the beats. That's why some people make flashable zips :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Guys, this is nothing new. Thread is being spammed by comments that can be solved from 1 apk install. e.e


    @Johnny, if people are having sound problems, I suggest dis-including the beats. That's why some people make flashable zips :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I looked into it the guy was talking about joyfully optimus OOPS

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellers86 View Post
    I have a question. Why are you taking over something for a phone you dont have. Especially with it being the first thing you've ever done.
    EDIT: don't take this the wrong way. Just curious

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    You know what cuz I can jkjkjk
    I thought it might be fun and if it boots on my phone then I can sorta test it

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capeorigins View Post
    Thats so cool, your only 13!. your doing a great job
    Thank you

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  9. #34  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Okay tested and the app is there, also everything work, except for the Bluetooth off, it reboots your phone but that a known cm9 bug, really looking for your release!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Okay tested and the app is there, also everything work, except for the Bluetooth off, it reboots your phone but that a known cm9 bug, really looking for your release!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Good will be working on miui gb and thatguylurkin I belive is working on miui v4

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Thanked by 2:
  11. #36  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Good will be working on miui gb and thatguylurkin I belive is working on miui v4

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Wow that was a quick response I will be trying both your miuigb and thatguylurkin miuiv4

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  12. #37  
    poweredge99's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Beta 2 (thanks TDM)

    Default

    This is really nice.. Been running all day and love it. Like everything about it so far... Thank you..

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk to here.
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poweredge99 View Post
    This is really nice.. Been running all day and love it. Like everything about it so far... Thank you..

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk to here.
    No problem

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Wow that was a quick response I will be trying both your miuigb and thatguylurkin miuiv4

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I think he's working on v4
    Trying to rebuild from new base right now

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Thanked by:
  15. #40  

    Default

    Johnny since the bass beats I think it lowered sound on plugged in speakers headset cause I can't make it louder with custom dsp settings

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen30 View Post
    Johnny since the bass beats I think it lowered sound on plugged in speakers headset cause I can't make it louder with custom dsp settings

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Thats weird not for me I will test now
    EDIT: NO PROBS HERE
    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Last edited by jonny5449; 07-09-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    Thanked by:
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Ok was thinking about it
    Who doesn't like the translucent status bar?
    If enough people don't like I will remove

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  18. #43  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Ok was thinking about it
    Who doesn't like the translucent status bar?
    If enough people don't like I will remove

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    Don't remove it just give an option to change it like jerryscript did in his backside iho Rom that's the awesome sh!+ right there

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
  19. #44  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    and an option for a transparent dropdown notification background would be sweet!.../s :-)
    Last edited by clodfelterac; 07-10-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: forgot something... my bad...
    Thanked by 3:
  20. #45  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen30 View Post
    Don't remove it just give an option to change it like jerryscript did in his backside iho Rom that's the awesome sh!+ right there

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Your asking for alot. That was IHO gingerbread, not Android 4.0 Alpha/Beta.





    Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    and an option for a transparent dropdown notification background would be sweet!... :-)


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #46  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    i know... forgot something... post edited... ;-)
  22. #47  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    What about a flashable zip?
  23. #48  

    Default

    Or you can use Quattrimus Framework to get rid of Transparent.


    SYSTEMUI, NOT FRAMEWORK! I forgot. :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Or you can use Quattrimus Framework to get rid of Transparent.


    SYSTEMUI, NOT FRAMEWORK! I forgot. :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes I was thinking about that would have to use bobzhome cuz its his base

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  25. #50  

    Default Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

    I'm an Optimus V user. Bout to flash this ROM.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions