[ROM][ICS] the GODZILLA ROM 10-20-12

jbnorton0524

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

I have a optimus v. With virgin mobile and it won't go the programming screen when you dial ##virgin#. I have cm7. How do I fix this

sneakysnake16

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't know why but this happens every update and my phone constantly freezes after 5-10 seconds. Normal CPU tuning and underclocking and it still freezes. Makes the rom completely unusable and it sucks cause I like it. Fix please :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't know why but this happens every update and my phone constantly freezes after 5-10 seconds. Normal CPU tuning and underclocking and it still freezes. Makes the rom completely unusable and it sucks cause I like it. Fix please :)

Mine freezes a lot to

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Johnny time to get up. I'm waiting for that build u were gonna upload that has my dsp fixed and bass beats that's broken!!! For the OV

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Johnny time to get up. I'm waiting for that build u were gonna upload that has my dsp fixed and bass beats that's broken!!! For the OV

Easy there with the eta's and the pressure, apparently you must of forgotten he's new to devn and he's learning as he goes pretty much he has theming exp but this is all new plus he gots other projects. Also dev don't like being bigged about eta's guess you forgot what happened with thekraven so just chill it'll be there when its there :cool:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

plz be patient
my computer now has been factory reseted
and plus when eta's are asked for you will slow development down for rom big time cuz i will sliw development down if thats what i have to do but plz be patient

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Easy there with the eta's and the pressure, apparently you must of forgotten he's new to devn and he's learning as he goes pretty much he has theming exp but this is all new plus he gots other projects. Also dev don't like being bigged about eta's guess you forgot what happened with thekraven so just chill it'll be there when its there :cool:

thank u inceyet

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

Reactions: inceyet

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ICS] THE GODZILLA ROM tweaked and themed cm9!!!!!!!

dont do this. ever. its a great way to piss a dev off. etas and asking for fixes is a no no.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae