Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 674
Like Tree92Likes
  1. #76  
    kenharkey7's Avatar

    Posts
    225 Posts
    ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Im confused. ZVH roms work on ZVJ with no problems

    Sent from my LG-VM670
    That will help me about. My wife's phone is in zvj but she doesn't like her Rom and won't let me downgrade. Now I know I can just flash a zvh Rom, thanks

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #77  

    Default

    In open it says beats audio and braiva hacks are installed but I can't find settings for them are they still there and just always enabled or something else? Btw I updated from gtr port

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  3. #78  
    kenharkey7's Avatar

    Posts
    225 Posts
    ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey92 View Post
    In open it says beats audio and braiva hacks are installed but I can't find settings for them are they still there and just always enabled or something else? Btw I updated from gtr port

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Afaik they are always on

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #79  

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin<br />
    Im confused. ZVH roms work on ZVJ with no problems<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my LG-VM670
    <br />
    <br />
    That will help me about. My wife's phone is in zvj but she doesn't like her Rom and won't let me downgrade. Now I know I can just flash a zvh Rom, thanks<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I meant Does it work! I'm sorry.

    Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2
  5. #80  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Im confused. ZVH roms work on ZVJ with no problems

    Sent from my LG-VM670
    Yup they do I tested every single one except zvh cm7

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
  6. #81  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    @TGL ...the automatic spell correct doesnt work ive enabled it and still a no go did i miss something

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

    Default

    @TGL ...the automatic spell correct doesnt work ive enabled it and still a no go did i miss something<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Flash the XT9 Database zip and on the keyboard, click XT9.

    Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  8. #83  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    All i gotta say is this rom is sick big ups to neko, TGL for bringing to the family amazingly fast im running 864/600 interactive :thumbup::thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  9. #84  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    TGL when disabling boot sound where is it stored to change sound

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  10. #85  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    733 Posts
    Global Posts
    736 Global Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: [ROM]-GingerSnap 1.3|7-15-12|Stock LG UI!

    Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    when disabling boot sound where is it stored to change sound
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    it doesnt look like it has any boot sound by default... it should be located in system/media and named android_audio.mp3... i didnt see any bootsound or bootanimation.zip...
  11. #86  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    it doesnt look like it has any boot sound by default... it should be located in system/media and named android_audio.mp3... i didnt see any bootsound or bootanimation.zip...
    Same here thats why i asked...thanks for the conformation

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  12. #87  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    Same here thats why i asked...thanks for the conformation

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    If you don't see a boot animation, look in data/local. It might be there.

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  13. #88  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default

    *data/local

    Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  14. #89  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,840 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    *data/local

    Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    Post edited. I knew I had it wrong thanks!

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #90  

    Default

    The boot animation is actually in the Framework-res.apk

    Just like Harmonia's green Harmonia wording.

    Bootsound, useless. So I removed it. I can't find how to enable it. I tried to add it, but the script just aaid run.prop, or run.sh. I forgot. I didn't know what to do with it. :o

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  16. #91  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    The boot animation is actually in the Framework-res.apk

    Just like Harmonia's green Harmonia wording.

    Bootsound, useless. So I removed it. I can't find how to enable it. I tried to add it, but the script just aaid run.prop, or run.sh. I forgot. I didn't know what to do with it. :o

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Good looking out on the clearification i had found the boot animation but not the sound also did you take out the fontchange out cause when i tried it it said not found

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  17. #92  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    @TGL ...the automatic spell correct doesnt work ive enabled it and still a no go did i miss something

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Did you get it to work? I cant get it to work

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #93  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Did you get it to work? I cant get it to work

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Flash the XT9 database, then on the keyboard, enable XT9 on the bottom left of keyboard.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  19. #94  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Flash the XT9 database, then on the keyboard, enable XT9 on the bottom left of keyboard.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks but i all ready tryed it and it still wont let me select it? I downloaded the T9DB twice, everything works even hotspot!
    Any ideas on how to fix the XT9??

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #95  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Thanks but i all ready tryed it and it still wont let me select it? I downloaded the T9DB twice, everything works even hotspot!
    Any ideas on how to fix the XT9??

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    +1 yeah I tried and no go on the XT9

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  21. #96  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    Hands down the fastest smoothest most responsive port I used.

    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  22. #97  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    Hands down the fastest smoothest most responsive port I used.

    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    That is ture ThatguyLurking is really making complete Ports"Roms' thank you!!! :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #98  

    Default

    Can u port sense rom

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #99  

    Default Re: [ROM]-GingerSnap 1.3|7-15-12|Stock LG UI!

    I feel special now. I've recently became apart of a church, and I love it. Everyone's so kind. And now on here, everyone is also so nice. I see a resemblance.


    Quote Originally Posted by StingDrop View Post
    Can u port sense rom

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Sorry. That's not in my jurisdiction.

    Currently, the project was handed to Sellers, and Me###(I forgot the numbers) have took the project. No promises though.

    Every devices that's non HTC that I've seen with a Sense port, never had a fully working. They were always about 25% complete.
    Thanked by:
  25. #100  
    inceyet's Avatar

    Posts
    393 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    I feel special now. I've recently became apart of a church, and I love it. Everyone's so kind. And now on here, everyone is also so nice. I see a resemblance.
    Amen brother
    Eph. 3: 20-21



    Sorry. That's not in my jurisdiction.

    Currently, the project was handed to Sellers, and Me###(I forgot the numbers) have took the project. No promises though.

    Every devices that's non HTC that I've seen with a Sense port, never had a fully working. They were always about 25% complete.


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions