[ROM]GingerSnap 2.3.8 10/25/12| 2.2 Rebuilt to 2.3

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
@TGL ...the automatic spell correct doesnt work ive enabled it and still a no go did i miss something

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
All i gotta say is this rom is sick big ups to neko, TGL for bringing to the family amazingly fast im running 864/600 interactive :D:thumbup::thumbup:

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]-GingerSnap 1.3|7-15-12|Stock LG UI!

when disabling boot sound where is it stored to change sound

it doesnt look like it has any boot sound by default... it should be located in system/media and named android_audio.mp3... i didnt see any bootsound or bootanimation.zip...

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
it doesnt look like it has any boot sound by default... it should be located in system/media and named android_audio.mp3... i didnt see any bootsound or bootanimation.zip...

Same here thats why i asked...thanks for the conformation
:)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The boot animation is actually in the Framework-res.apk ;)

Just like Harmonia's green Harmonia wording.

Bootsound, useless. So I removed it. I can't find how to enable it. I tried to add it, but the script just aaid run.prop, or run.sh. I forgot. I didn't know what to do with it. :eek:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: inceyet

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The boot animation is actually in the Framework-res.apk ;)

Just like Harmonia's green Harmonia wording.

Bootsound, useless. So I removed it. I can't find how to enable it. I tried to add it, but the script just aaid run.prop, or run.sh. I forgot. I didn't know what to do with it. :eek:

Good looking out on the clearification i had found the boot animation but not the sound :D also did you take out the fontchange out cause when i tried it it said not found

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Flash the XT9 database, then on the keyboard, enable XT9 on the bottom left of keyboard.

Thanks but i all ready tryed it and it still wont let me select it? I downloaded the T9DB twice, everything works even hotspot!
Any ideas on how to fix the XT9??

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but i all ready tryed it and it still wont let me select it? I downloaded the T9DB twice, everything works even hotspot!
Any ideas on how to fix the XT9??

+1 yeah I tried and no go on the XT9 :confused:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM]-GingerSnap 1.3|7-15-12|Stock LG UI!

I feel special now. I've recently became apart of a church, and I love it. Everyone's so kind. And now on here, everyone is also so nice. I see a resemblance. :D

Can u port sense rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Sorry. That's not in my jurisdiction. :'(

Currently, the project was handed to Sellers, and Me###(I forgot the numbers) have took the project. No promises though.

Every devices that's non HTC that I've seen with a Sense port, never had a fully working. They were always about 25% complete. :-\

Reactions: Badboytoast

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I feel special now. I've recently became apart of a church, and I love it. Everyone's so kind. And now on here, everyone is also so nice. I see a resemblance. :D
Amen brother
Eph. 3: 20-21

Sorry. That's not in my jurisdiction. :'(

Currently, the project was handed to Sellers, and Me###(I forgot the numbers) have took the project. No promises though.

Every devices that's non HTC that I've seen with a Sense port, never had a fully working. They were always about 25% complete. :-\

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta