Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean!)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Optimus V Support - [ROM][ZVJ][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 (Jellybean

new problem, everytime I try to do usb storage for my phone to my computer, I get a notification that says you can safely remove sdcard...?

Waiting for others to report back on these issues, also, check the S thread and see if these are bugs they are reporting as well, or if they are specific to us, and I'll update the OP accordingly.

i can confirm usb mass storage isnt properly mounting sdcard... i checked the s thread and didnt see any mention of the problem there...

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Which method are you using?
And which ROM(assuming JellyBean)?

I'm trying to get headphones fixed, I got all the files and such but it refused to boot in, so I'm going to try another method and if it does in fact work I will post the files needed. I'm getting close I can feel it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm trying to get headphones fixed, I got all the files and such but it refused to boot in, so I'm going to try another method and if it does in fact work I will post the files needed. I'm getting close I can feel it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yea, I found out that the auido lib files were breaking boot when I made the flashable zip...
I'm still looking into it..

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Been running this all day and I have to say yall have done a wonderful job. Everything is smooth and pretty snappy on stock cpu sets, love the stock launcher but I'm probably going to switch to nova because I just like the extra features. I dont have too much to complain about. Common apps are force closing on me such as google voice, and facebook and I couldn't figure out why. This makes the rom unusable to me as I use google voice more than I use anything else. No google now which is weird. I don't have service on the phone right now so I can't report on DATA or messaging, Maybe soon. I hope yall keep up the hard work because to JellyBean is to Ice Cream Sandwich as Windows 7 is to Windows Vista. Lol It just has those simple features that make you wonder why didn't google do this in the first place. Like the auto resizing widgets, and the new notifications bar. Love it

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

play store works for me... :)

No, it works for me as well, but it recognized my device as an LS670, so I couldn't install certain apps. (like youtube or netflix). I tried it on the play store on the computer as well, but that's what told me it recognized my device as ls670. it's annoying. anyway, I went back to quattrimus and it lets me download those apps on my device, but tried going to the play store on the computer and it still says I'm a ls670... -_-

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

No, it works for me as well, but it recognized my device as an LS670, so I couldn't install certain apps. (like youtube or netflix). I tried it on the play store on the computer as well, but that's what told me it recognized my device as ls670. it's annoying. anyway, I went back to quattrimus and it lets me download those apps on my device, but tried going to the play store on the computer and it still says I'm a ls670... -_-

i adjusted a few lines in the build.prop before flashing so it would be recognized as a v... ive had no problems... youtube works, pandora says not compatible in the store... but i havent tried loading it from sd yet... im still in awe that its running so smooth with minimal modifications, minimal bugs... :confused:

Code:
ro.product.model=LG-VM670
ro.cm.version=10-20120715-UNOFFICIAL-vm670
ro.modversion=10-20120715-UNOFFICIAL-vm670

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

i adjusted a few lines in the build.prop before flashing so it would be recognized as a v... ive had no problems... youtube works, pandora says not compatible in the store... but i havent tried loading it from sd yet... im still in awe that its running so smooth with minimal modifications, minimal bugs... :confused:

Code:
ro.product.model=LG-VM670
ro.cm.version=10-20120715-UNOFFICIAL-vm670
ro.modversion=10-20120715-UNOFFICIAL-vm670

Cole, can you post this fix in the OP? Otherwise, people can't download certain apps from the play store.

Reactions: inceyet

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh I didn't know you had a specific jellybean fix.

It's basically the same as my other patch, but I will include specific Jelly Bean fixes(build.prop edits etc), only in this one(second post here).
And the one I made a thread for, is going to be universal. They currently contain the same files, but that's changing sometime tonight when I get around to it.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463