touch screen is unresponsive

whit3boy2121

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My touch screen has stopped working. I can't slide to unlock or anything. The buttons work. This has happened to me many times. I had Iho cm7 running and out of nowhere the touch screen became unresponsive. I rebooted, took out the battery, did a fresh new rom install. I even flashed to harmonia and stock recovery rom. Help

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Is it plugged into an outlet? I get this issue when I'm plugged into certain outlets, such as my brother's Monster Power Audio/Video Power Center AV 750

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
My touch screen has stopped working. I can't slide to unlock or anything. The buttons work. This has happened to me many times. I had Iho cm7 running and out of nowhere the touch screen became unresponsive. I rebooted, took out the battery, did a fresh new rom install. I even flashed to harmonia and stock recovery rom. Help

Why are you on stock recovery???? You should be on CWM or xionia recovery.....
You may just have to unbrick with the stickied thread.

Sent from my Optimus M

whit3boy2121

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am not on stock recovery and I did go through CWM recovery my touchscreen still didn't want to respond. I am currently on a harmonia rom. I don't think my phone is soft bricked.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I am not on stock recovery and I did go through CWM recovery my touchscreen still didn't want to respond. I am currently on a harmonia rom. I don't think my phone is soft bricked.

I don't either, but these phones get the weirdest issues....just try it. If it doesn't effect it, we know for sure it is a hardware issue.

Sent from my Optimus M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34