Help Needed for my phone

jgroves55

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a LG optimus V smartphone that i had rooted and all was working great, then I gave it to my son to use and he has totally messed it up big time. This is what it does, power button wont do anything at all, i try to reboot into recovery ( vol up and power button ) the phone tries to go into recovery , says system recovery then goes to LG phone logo, then starts to show Virgin mobile logo like its trying to boot up the phone in normal mode. But thats all it will do, will never get past the Virgin mobile logo, and i cannot get it to power off without just removing the battery. I have tried to install on my computer the driver software for the phone and the driver wont install all the way ( something about a modem in driver software ? ) I have tried this on 2 different computers ( same thing wont completely install usb driver software ) so now i have no way of communicating with the phone. I need some help with what i can do to at least get this phone to respond and load up Android or something. Or is this thing toast at this point.
thanks for any help:-\

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
It won't matter at all of he can get e mode without the drivers. Specifically, which drivers areyou trying to install, and where did you get them?

jgroves55

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I got the driver from LG directly it is called LGVZW united WHQLV2.5.2 , this is what I found when googling my Lg Opt V phone. If this is not right send me in the right directly please.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol