ROM problems with the godzilla cm9 rom.

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have had the Godzilla CM9 rom for about a day now, and it keeps rebooting. It started off ok and then all of a sudden it started freezing and rebooting. I have it overclocked at 748/480 interactivex and that didn't help. ITs the same when its not overclocked. No matter what i do it does this. I have microcpu moniter and it is running at a stable speed but if i do something too fast ex. scrolling through settings really fast, typing fast, etc. It freezes and then reboots to the godzilla boot logo. Any ideas on how to get it to stop? i understand that its only in the beta2 stage but i've tried everything i could think of to stop it and nothing is working. And usually before it freezes the processor spikes.

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I figured out it happens every time the green bar in microcpu hits the max so i presume that my processor isn't powerfull enough to run it?

What does each governer do? Mine seems to run better with the on demand governer but i want to know what each does and which one would be best for my problem.