Optimus V Rom, MarketPlace, etc... Not working

99vlx600

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok my Optimus V is rooted. I can not download anything from the market at all. I get the process error com.android.vending has stopped. Also I have tried to Unroot with no success. I have tried superoneclick it freezes. Cant try gingerbreak because I have cant load it on the phone. The only app on the phone right now besides the gapps is su. I litterally have a paper weight. I can call text and all that but I have no use of apps at all. Can someone help me out here I have been at this for about 8 hours. Thanks. im running 2.2.2 and rooted.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Reboot, clear market cache, reboot, if it doesn't work then. Remove Google account, add back , reboot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
You are rooted and have no custom recovery? :eek:
Try going into settings/accounts and sync/ and unsync your google account. Go right back in and resync it and reboot. If this doesn't work, go into settings/apps and select all. Find Google Services Framework and clear the data. Reboot.

9krpm

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just started having this problem. I've been running Backside IHO with no real issues for several months. Just this week, I started getting errors with the Play store. "Process com.android.vending has stopped unexpectedly". I also get a process.android.media crash as well downloading anything from anywhere. I have cleared data and cache on Play store, and uninstalled updates. I have reflashed Gapps. I have cleared data and cache on Google Services Framework. All with multiple reboots. I'm pretty stumped.

9krpm

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I figured out my problem. I remembered that I had been playing around with different profiles, and apparently left the phone in the "Work" profile. When I switched back to the "Default" profile, the Play store started working again. Shrug.