[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy. This is very exciting. I can't wait to flash this... and here everyone else couldn't even get it to compile.

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
So far the bugs/issues I have noticed are:
- No Play Store, so no immediate download of file managers/Titanium Backup/Apps
- Home key button is not set correctly
- Default Browser app flashes but does not open
- Settings button in Notification drawer does not work
- Google Sound Search (via widget, getting FC's)
- No lock screen
-Gallery does not display pictures
-CM9 boot animation instead of CM10

What does work:
- Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth (did not test connectivity; but you can toggle on/off and it does not cause a reboot)

confirmed on my end as well :) but...i like what bobzhome can do so this should be awesome!!!!

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
So far the bugs/issues I have noticed are:
- No Play Store, so no immediate download of file managers/Titanium Backup/Apps
- Home key button is not set correctly
- Default Browser app flashes but does not open
- Settings button in Notification drawer does not work
- Google Sound Search (via widget, getting FC's)
- No lock screen
-Gallery does not display pictures
-CM9 boot animation instead of CM10

I tried to use adb to push and install but i was having errors on installing device drivers which I already have. Anyone else tried to use adb?
I believe this is a usb mass storage issue with the ROM, I can detect my phone as a usb composite device while in recovery

I'll update this post with any other findings
This ROM and PLAY Store are so big that the phone runs out of room...I'll have to make a small Gapps and try shrinking the ROM some more. I personal haven't been flashing the Gapps because all my apps are on my Ext-partition and I restore a backup of my contacts. Also if you don't flash Gapps...Google sound search, lock screen, and browser all work correctly ;)

I confirmed a bunch of your findings and added them to the OP, Thanks!
Gallery pictures works correctly for me and your right, USB mass store is broken...I added it to the list.

Reactions: YoshinJaa

Master Gowa

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Check the Phone function too. I tried calling my OV from the house landline and it just went straight to voice mail. Tried it twice with the same result. So I reverted back to Zakman's CM 10 port. It work again after that.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
First Bobz you are a beast I've been a fan since cm7 definitely appreciate the hard work :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: BobZhome

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
@Bob is there anyway to fix the home button?
Also, setting button in notification drawer works for me.

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

After flashing the rom without gapps, settings button in notification drawer works too.

I updated my earlier post with bugs/fixes. Everyone the current rom build should only be flashed without gapps. I can't seem to get my gallery working though. I also tried flashing egl patch and amphetamines-02 and I believe it caused tearing with notifications that appeared in the status bar during text animation(such as when the notification is automatically disappearing off screen, it leaves a white trail before it disappears).

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
After flashing the rom without gapps, settings button in notification drawer works too.

I updated my earlier post with bugs/fixes. Everyone the current rom build should only be flashed without gapps. I can't seem to get my gallery working though. I also tried flashing egl patch and amphetamines-02 and I believe it caused tearing with notifications that appeared in the status bar during text animation(such as when the notification is automatically disappearing off screen, it leaves a white trail before it disappears).

I did a full wipe, flashed the ROM and flashed my gapps and it work perfectly!

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I fixed it back in the early ICS days. You're going to have to mess with the keylayout files. To find the key # for our phone you're going to need to enter recovery and do the key test.

I replaced all the key layout files with my job ones and it didn't do anything

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

Try not flashing amphetamines-02. On ICS, I flashed egl and everything was great. Then I flashed amphetamines-02 and it got jerky.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure about the home button issue...does it work correctly with your port? If so, can you find out what the correct key is?
I always use the back button, so I didn't notice the problem until this morning when Yoshi said something.

@Master Gowa, I have received and made a few calls with no problems.

Zakman

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure about the home button issue...does it work correctly with your port? If so, can you find out what the correct key is?
I always use the back button, so I didn't notice the problem until this morning when Yoshi said something.

@Master Gowa, I have received and made a few calls with no problems.

Well I replaced the whole usr folder, and it still isn't working

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463