[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Did u dirty or clean flash? Any way u can post ur modified gapps?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

I wipe cache and deliv because I was on his previous build :D and yes here are bobz old modified jb-gapps by me! If you extract the gapps you'll find a working Google now! That some one lead me to! Sorry I can't remember your name .
https://www.box.com/shared/0k3z6lqhcjw22vv1mzhp

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I wipe cache and deliv because I was on his previous build :D and yes here are bobz old modified jb-gapps by me! If you extract the gapps you'll find a working Google now! That some one lead me to! Sorry I can't remember your name .
https://www.box.com/shared/0k3z6lqhcjw22vv1mzhp

Maybe now I'm gonna flash it now. And you're welcome on the working GNow (although now that you integrated it into the Gapps...I'm gonna have to freeze the original one sitting in my SD-EXT)...although thanks to the original dev over at THAT other place is in order too ;)

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the help guys. I still cant get it to work. I have flashed probably 150 roms in the almost 2 years ive owned this phone. V roms, S roms, ive NEVER had this much trouble getting it to work. so....heres the details if anyone can offer advice
CLEAN FLASH
using COT Recovery 2.0.2
Wipe /boot, /system, /cache, /data, /dalvik cache, /sd-ext (i have a 512mb ext/0 swap)
Flash 11-3-12 BobZ CM10
Reboot
ROM runs well - no issues sans the GApps
Reboot into recovery - Flash Bobz custom Gapps OR the one badboytoast just posted
wipe dalvik and cache
reboot.
it installs the frameworks and other apk's in /system but i have no play store, therefore i cant download anything.

SO FRUSTRATED.

any ideas? please?

Is the /system partition smaller on the S then the V maybe? IDK if the rom takes up too much space in /system and theres no room for the Gapps to flash? IDK....

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help guys. I still cant get it to work. I have flashed probably 150 roms in the almost 2 years ive owned this phone. V roms, S roms, ive NEVER had this much trouble getting it to work. so....heres the details if anyone can offer advice
CLEAN FLASH
using COT Recovery 2.0.2
Wipe /boot, /system, /cache, /data, /dalvik cache, /sd-ext (i have a 512mb ext/0 swap)
Flash 11-3-12 BobZ CM10
Reboot
Reboot into recovery - Flash Bobz custom Gapps OR the one badboytoast just posted
wipe dalvik and cache
reboot.
it installs the frameworks and other apk's in /system but i have no play store, therefore i cant download anything.

SO FRUSTRATED.

any ideas? please?

Is the /system partition smaller on the S then the V maybe? IDK if the rom takes up too much space in /system and theres no room for the Gapps to flash? IDK....

On Google search "4Shared" than search for "Google Play Store.apk" than install one of those apks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
CLEAN FLASH
using COT Recovery 2.0.2
Flash 11-3-12 BobZ CM10
Reboot
wipe dalvik and cache
reboot.

SO FRUSTRATED.

any ideas? please?

Just flashed this new update along with the gapps badboytoast posted ...i still have my play store icon active...so it still works. Weird.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
4.0 and up the new play store all in gapps is actually called phonesky.apk hope this helped

Sent from my OV.

Well that explains the lack of vending.apk. still no play store on clean flash. Has anyone clean flashed this and gotten a play store?

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have, using the gapps in the op. Clean flash of the 11/3 build, reboot twice then reboot to recovery and flash gapps, reboot again and profit.

Repensum Est Canicula

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I have, using the gapps in the op. Clean flash of the 11/3 build, reboot twice then reboot to recovery and flash gapps, reboot again and profit.

Repensum Est Canicula

I did this exactly. Still no play store. Idk what I'm doing wrong. Its very frustrating.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I did a clean flash, flashed the gapps in the OP, and no problems. I didn't have to reboot twice or anything.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so, after some research, I think I figured it out. After the ROM flashes....my /system is completely full at 166 MB after flash. Is that why the market wont copy correctly to /system/app??

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so, after some research, I think I figured it out. After the ROM flashes....my /system is completely full at 166 MB after flash. Is that why the market wont copy correctly to /system/app??

That's the reason. Delete some ringtones, alarms, live wallpapers, fonts... that you don't use

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
So tried the dirty flash method again. For me, it caused an authentication error. Clear data off Play Store and also unlink all Google Accounts registered to the phone and then relink at least your primary one. And then relink the rest. And done.