[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
In addition to the issues with available space in /system, is anyone else having issues with getting ADB to work? I can't even get 'adb devices' to work, regardless whether 'USB Debugging' is on or not.

BJ

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you try toggling adb?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

Yeah, just tried toggling ADB a couple of times. Still not doing anything when it's connected to the computer other than SLOWLY charging. Yet the computer is pretty fast to notice when it's disconnected...

UPDATE: ...and CORRECTION!!! After this crappy library computer reset itself due to time running out, and after toggling ADB like three more times for good measure, it finally WORKED!! Connected to the computer like it normally would!! Which is awesome...now if only the battery didn't charge so slowly and drain so rapidly, lol. Even with the governor set to Powersave, it STILL drops faster than Wile E. Coyote in freefall...:confused:

However, it seems now that video playback DOES NOT work for me anymore AT ALL. I had no problem with the previous version of this ROM, but when I tried to view my videos last night...NONE OF THEM would work.

Last edited:

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
In addition to the issues with available space in /system, is anyone else having issues with getting ADB to work? I can't even get 'adb devices' to work, regardless whether 'USB Debugging' is on or not.

Sorry, no problems with adb. :cool:

There is a new setting under Developer Options. Once you select Developer Options from the Settings menu and go into the list where you toggle Debugging on and off there is also a new toggle right up at the top of the menu that allows you to turn Developer Options on or off. It looks just like the usual menu header except it has a toggle next to it on the right side. Check to see if you have that switch set to 'On'.

Last edited:

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Like video playback issues cause. Have had any but the recorder and the camera which is weird

jellybean optimus v

Obviously, feel free to post any bugs you find here, but keep in mind that Bobz said he's not doing any more work on his ROMs until after. New Year's.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the new 'Developer Options'. Yes, I made sure that it was checked. Still no ADB though, nor do I have lockscreen. Hmmmm.

BJ

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on the new 'Developer Options'. Yes, I made sure that it was checked. Still no ADB though, nor do I have lockscreen. Hmmmm.

BJ

I think I remember reading earlier in this thread about having to toggle ADB over network in order to get ADB over USB to work. I could be mistaken though, it could've been a different thread. Worth a shot though.

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Bigjoe its because you have am optimus s. It doesn't flash properly on the s. It fills up system and things like adb or lock screen or no play store start happening from a bad flash

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
That's not cool :( because the cam and don't work

Please stop saying that the camera doesn't work. It's simply not true. The camera preview looks garbled, but it still takes pictures. If the camera app FC's on you, it's entirely possible that you have your processor clocked too high. Camera and gallery FC's are a common symptom of having your clock speed set a little too high. I took several pictures today, without issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy