[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

sd_matto

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
[WIP] Modified libstagefright for Qualcomm OMX IL for MSM7x27 SoCs running JB - xda-developers
For whoever needs it.
Might try building CM10 using BobZ's ROM as a base when I finish building my new PC

Following up on the above, I wonder if there might be some cool ARMv6 binaries to be gleaned from the ROMs (built for LG Optimus One GSM family) found at this link: [ROM][4.1.2][CM10][UNOFFICIAL]LG Optimus One Family CM10[Nov. 10, 2012: Build 6/RC 2] - xda-developers

Same guy who is leading the charge on the libstagefright binaries referenced in prior post link.

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just one question before I try it, does this rom get deep sleep?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I get Deep Sleep on this ROM, I don't on CAI A19E for some reason but do on the kravens Paranoid Android. I like Jelly Bean way better then ICS, but that's just me.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I get Deep Sleep on this ROM, I don't on CAI A19E for some reason but do on the kravens Paranoid Android. I like Jelly Bean way better then ICS, but that's just me.

I've been on this ROM for a week and it does get it, the whole rom is great but one issue I have is the time lag, my alarm is always late because of it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

StumDroid

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been on this ROM for a week and it does get it, the whole rom is great but one issue I have is the time lag, my alarm is always late because of it

Yeah time lag is defiantly there, I don't mind it all that much because my phone speaker broke back in alpha cm9 by tdm, so vibration is the only thing I can use and it tends to not wake me up :p

Deucalion29710

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else had success with accessing their voice mail using this rom? My data seems to work fine except for the random drops, but Fresh Network is a good workaround. I can place and receive regular calls, but when I call my voice mail it connects me to "Alex" over at Virgin Mobile. Any ideas??? My camera is choppy too. Any suggestions for third party camera apps as a positive work around?

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else had success with accessing their voice mail using this rom? My data seems to work fine except for the random drops, but Fresh Network is a good workaround. I can place and receive regular calls, but when I call my voice mail it connects me to "Alex" over at Virgin Mobile. Any ideas??? My camera is choppy too. Any suggestions for third party camera apps as a positive work around?

For your voicmail you have to call your own number for it to work, and I use Camera 360 off the mark

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Quick way to get rid of it is to just have someone leave you a voicemail. Then go delete it.

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

What is Fresh Network? I had that problem too for a little bit. Now it's not doing that.

I use Camera ICS+ ('course the premium version, who wants ads in their camera app?) and 360 Panorama for panorama shots. I used to be an aficionado for Camera Zoom FX but I think the Jelly Bean libs customized for the ThunderC boards is too little for what FX needs to work. I had a big problem with my screen going bonkers.

Deucalion29710

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
What is Fresh Network? I had that problem too for a little bit. Now it's not doing that.

I use Camera ICS+ ('course the premium version, who wants ads in their camera app?) and 360 Panorama for panorama shots. I used to be an aficionado for Camera Zoom FX but I think the Jelly Bean libs customized for the ThunderC boards is too little for what FX needs to work. I had a big problem with my screen going bonkers.

Fresh Network is a handy app that simply resets and calibrates your connections.

For whatever reason, my microphone on my keyboard does not work. It says to install voice search but when I look on Google Play it is already installed. No way that I can see to reinstall it or whatever. Suggestions???

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Fresh Network is a handy app that simply resets and calibrates your connections.

For whatever reason, my microphone on my keyboard does not work. It says to install voice search but when I look on Google Play it is already installed. No way that I can see to reinstall it or whatever. Suggestions???

The mic doesn't work with apps on this release. Two releases ago, it was working, but I don't remember the date on that one. If you read back a bit in the thread, you should be able to find it.

Deucalion29710

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The mic doesn't work with apps on this release. Two releases ago, it was working, but I don't remember the date on that one. If you read back a bit in the thread, you should be able to find it.

Can you point me in the direction of that rom?

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hope this is not a ROM thing. I have no problem generally receiving texts or sending them (although at times, I have been a victim of a text bomb every now and then). No problem calling, but lately I am having some major difficulties getting incoming calls, which frustrates friends and especially family.

I used a friend's phone to call my phone and it took anywhere between 8 and 20 secs before my phone would wake and ring, which on the upper end of the time length, would give me 1 ring before it goes to voicemail. For my family, 8 seconds is too long for them, they expect me to pick up on the second ring almost all the time.

And then sometimes, I would dial and then it would ring, ring, ring and ring some more but the phone would never wake up and ring itself.

Is it a ROM thing? Because if it is, I'm flashing back to my Nandroid backup of CM9.1 and wait till next year when Bob comes up with something new!

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Try this, clear the data on the phone app, then pull the battery, hold the power button for thirty seconds, then put the battery back in and power up. See if that does anything.

Repensum Est Canicula

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Try this, clear the data on the phone app, then pull the battery, hold the power button for thirty seconds, then put the battery back in and power up. See if that does anything.

Repensum Est Canicula

We'll see how this one goes. If all else fails, back to my CM9 image I go...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae