[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

0vermind

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
The mic doesn't work with apps on this release. Two releases ago, it was working, but I don't remember the date on that one. If you read back a bit in the thread, you should be able to find it.
Microphone isn't working for me with apps either. I use GrooveIP to make calls and I can hear the person but they can't hear me. I also tried bluetooth and all I hear is loud static. /:

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Man I really hate to sound newbish, but, everytime I try to install the ROM and Gapp's I don't get the PlayStore in any shape, form, or fashion. I opened the Gapp's zip and didn't see the vending.apk.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bebostar

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow!!! Dude I downloaded flashed everything royalty flawless man I don't care for what's not working but it would be nice just to have, this is my new daily driver :) keep up the awesome work,,oh are there any new updates coming and if you could add Chinese to language thanks man I love it you deserve a novella prize :)))

petex420

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I would love to use this as it is simply the best looking rom for the OV. However... My phone constantly reboots with this rom and I don't know why..... It will freeze up randomly and then just do a hard reboot.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you made a 2GB ext.3 partition on the SD card from the recovery?
Also: From the recovery did you wipe data/factory reset, cache partition, dalvik cache. Also, did you format boot, cache, data, and system.
One last question : Did you have the PlayStore when it booted from recovery?

petex420

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Have you made a 2GB ext.3 partition on the SD card from the recovery?
Also: From the recovery did you wipe data/factory reset, cache partition, dalvik cache. Also, did you format boot, cache, data, and system.
One last question : Did you have the PlayStore when it booted from recovery?

yes I have an sd-ext partition, I did the factory reset on my phone that whipes everything. I also tried installing it a second time, no dice. still freezes up randomly. I did have the play store, as I flashed the 'small' gapps like it said in the opening post. Thanks for the help though I would really like to get it to work. also my phone is not overclocked and I touched nothing in performance.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
yes I have an sd-ext partition, I did the factory reset on my phone that whipes everything. I also tried installing it a second time, no dice. still freezes up randomly. I did have the play store, as I flashed the 'small' gapps like it said in the opening post. Thanks for the help though I would really like to get it to work. also my phone is not overclocked and I touched nothing in performance.

I've found that the factory reset fails to do a full wipe. I format each one manually in recovery.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've found that the factory reset fails to do a full wipe. I format each one manually in recovery.

Factory reset does not do a full wipe. It formats /data, /cache, and /sd-ext on cot recovery

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

petex420

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Factory reset does not do a full wipe. It formats /data, /cache, and /sd-ext on cot recovery

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

I just did them all manually and it still froze twice in a row while entering my email address and putting in my wifi password.....

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
There is no battery savings below 480 on the Arm6. However if it's clocked lower than that, it takes more juice to ramp up the speed. Therefore keeping the minimum at 480 is the most efficient.

Repensum Est Canicula

petex420

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
ahh I see, well changing the min to 480 solved my crashing issue. but I found out it is not mounting my EXT partition? I can do it manually..... but it isn't copying apps to it like it says it does in the OP

Ok so it appears my 32gb sd card was failing after 6 months so that was causing the sd-ext to not be mounted. popped in a 2gb and its working fine.

Last edited: