[ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

velvetvetfog82

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I tried slim bean and had same problem. If im at house using wifi then leave my phone won't pick up data. I have to turn off wifi then reboot every time i leave my house or work were i have wifi. How can i fix this?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried slim bean and had same problem. If im at house using wifi then leave my phone won't pick up data. I have to turn off wifi then reboot every time i leave my house or work were i have wifi. How can i fix this?

Did you do a full wipe?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Found a solution on Slim Bean. If you happen to use the updated version of Go Power Master or any other battery saver app, for some reason wifi and data when screen is off is turned on by default. that has to be both toggled off.

Then you need to download a program called "Wake My Android Pro" off Play. Install, open and then change the invisible wake to 19 minutes. This actually keeps your phone from going into true deep sleep mode, which shuts off basically everything. Then you need to go to Settings, Developer options, PM Sleep Mode and change the value to 2, IF you are overclocked. I found out that any other value when overclocked on PM Sleep Mode will cause problems.

Helped me a lot.

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I found that if I turned off wifi and data until the carrier label showed "no data connection" then turned data back on, it would work. Also, I think If you turn off wifi while still connected, it switches to mobile data, no problem. All of this is to the best of my memory...

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Thought I would let you know in case no one has reported it yet. That the panorama mode is a bit buggy. It keeps going technicolor and stuff but seems to capture an image half way decent. It is just that it has some odd bars on the top of the picture.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Whew, it's been a while! BobZ, you totally rock. I have downloaded the latest (11/3) and ZakMans GApps medium and will try them next chance I get.
Thanks to all who have helped on this.

adrenatek

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Decided to dust off my OV and try out some new ROMs. This is still one of the greatest phones ever.
BobZ, have enjoyed your builds a lot in the past, definitely appreciate your streamlined/minimalism style.
My device is running the "8 minute" first boot now....
===a few min later===
Wow, can't believe this little phone runs JB so well!
This phone has been sitting in a drawer for almost a year. Was running an older early GB ROM on it that was getting kinda buggy and have since bought another phone. I think I'm going to make my OV into a media center remote. Thanks BobZ!!

One other thing, anyone know if the LG Splendor will ever get some similar treatment?

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
So I am assuming that the usb tethering doesn't work because the adb interface won't come on? As it would seem that I can't get it to come up at all. Only time it comes on is when I am in the recovery menu. Also I can't seem to make the usb storage to work either. So I guess I will just have to be going down to a lower rom that is cyanogen mod 7 or whatever gingerbread is. Seems like I can't get any rom that does everything I want for some odd reason. Ohh well I guess it is better than nothing.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So I am assuming that the usb tethering doesn't work because the adb interface won't come on? As it would seem that I can't get it to come up at all. Only time it comes on is when I am in the recovery menu. Also I can't seem to make the usb storage to work either. So I guess I will just have to be going down to a lower rom that is cyanogen mod 7 or whatever gingerbread is. Seems like I can't get any rom that does everything I want for some odd reason. Ohh well I guess it is better than nothing.

You should try CAI ROM

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Really all of thekraven's roms are worth trying and have virgin fix patches supplied. My current favorite is in my sig.

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

jam6392

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew if I could use this ROM on my optimus V that is running 2.2.2 with a hitachi screen? I know my phone could get bricked so I just want to make sure. Thanks!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just a little fyi, generally flashing roms won't leave you bricked. As long as you have a custom recovery setup and a good backup made you can flash any custom rom for the optimus v or s. Just avoid the optimus s stock roms

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi awesome ROM but I have one problem I checked my battery and it said the display was using 90% battery I have brightness on low with auto brightness my question is why is the display using so much battery and is this normal anyone have any suggestions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad