08-27-2014 02:48 PM
554 ... 212223
tools
    I didn't see all of this til just now, but I don't believe I ever had problems with camera. CyanMobile was always a weird ROM that would work on some phones and others not
    badblue1__ likes this.
    08-27-2014 12:24 PM
    I didn't see all of this til just now, but I don't believe I ever had problems with camera. CyanMobile was always a weird ROM that would work on some phones and others not
    Hey sellers86, glad you checked in on us! Just thought i'd let you know that i'm still runnin this rom as my daily driver, since i took the camera from MiRaGe, i've had no problems with this rom at all, very stable.Oh the only other problem is wifi errors out, but i don't have wifi so it does'nt matter,3g works well on here so i'm happy
    I'll probably keep this as my daily ,pretty content with it for now anyway.
    sellers86 likes this.
    08-27-2014 02:04 PM
    Hey sellers86, glad you checked in on us! Just thought i'd let you know that i'm still runnin this rom as my daily driver, since i took the camera from MiRaGe, i've had no problems with this rom at all, very stable.Oh the only other problem is wifi errors out, but i don't have wifi so it does'nt matter,3g works well on here so i'm happy
    I'll probably keep this as my daily ,pretty content with it for now anyway.
    Well I'm glad someone is still using it, I put a lot of work into it
    badblue1__ likes this.
    08-27-2014 02:08 PM
    Well I'm glad someone is still using it, I put a lot of work into it
    +1^ I can tell !!!
    sellers86 likes this.
    08-27-2014 02:48 PM
554 ... 212223
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD