[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just curious is this source built? Very cool rom, I think I like it more then ics. If you have trouble with MMS I was thinking of taking a look at it also. I'm thinking if it's similar to cm7 then it shouldn't be too hard.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I really want to like this rom but I've flashed it 4 times and have had nothing but issues :-(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sellers fantastic job definitely daily usable just I need the mms but I know that will get fixed soon. Most definitely made the top of my list looming forward to your secret project. A lot of customizing available like aokp which is awesome.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sellers fantastic job definitely daily usable just I need the mms but I know that will get fixed soon. Most definitely made the top of my list looming forward to your secret project. A lot of customizing available like aokp which is awesome.

I have a build ready to flash that might fix mms, but I'm too tired and lazy to do it right now lol

Reactions: adamhos and inceyet

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a build ready to flash that might fix mms, but I'm too tired and lazy to do it right now lol

What you should do is post random builds with very little description and let your users test for you, then edit the op after some reports.

that's what I do. ;)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
What you should do is post random builds with very little description and let your users test for you, then edit the op after some reports.

that's what I do. ;)

Hehe I got flammed on android forums for not having a feature list

Reactions: wuzdat

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey I'm getting a fc on the status bar and its not coming back up any fixes, workarounds

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
That's hilarious!

What do you expect? I'm probably the laziest dev you'll find :p

Hehe I got flammed on android forums for not having a feature list

Really? I have to read that.. people need to appreciate free stuff more. Technically us devs could charge for copies of our roms, just like tons of other software (the gpl requires us to release the code for parts licensed under it, but we can still sell the binaries. And most of android is apache2 licensed, with some bsd and various other licenses). you'd have to be careful with complying with the licenses though. But that can't be too hard. People should just he grateful for the free stuff they are getting. They probably don't know how much time is put into these roms.

/rant

On an unrelated note, how's the weather where you live? Yesterday it was pouring down rain. Today it was hot. I walked to the park barefoot and now my feet are just one big blister.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
What do you expect? I'm probably the laziest dev you'll find :p

Really? I have to read that.. people need to appreciate free stuff more. Technically us devs could charge for copies of our roms, just like tons of other software (the gpl requires us to release the code for parts licensed under it, but we can still sell the binaries. And most of android is apache2 licensed, with some bsd and various other licenses). you'd have to be careful with complying with the licenses though. But that can't be too hard. People should just he grateful for the free stuff they are getting. They probably don't know how much time is put into these roms.

/rant

On an unrelated note, how's the weather where you live? Yesterday it was pouring down rain. Today it was hot. I walked to the park barefoot and now my feet are just one big blister.

Summer is just ending in NY, chilly days are around the corner :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I really like this new rom on my Optimus V, i loaded it yesterday & have been running it since, everything works great, I have NO issues with the Status bar, NO issues with connections/signal strength, or anything else, just wanted to let you know. But the ONLY issue I do have is with the "sd-ext" not being mounted at bootup. With the limited internal storage on the OpV phones, I really need that sd-ext storage to mount at startup. PLEASE try to fix this one problem. If you could get this fixed, this rom will be a perfect 10 for me. I can't find any other problems at all. Thank you for the hard work in producing this rom for us.

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Tried out this ROM. It is very nice and I can work around the MMS and SD ext issues. The biggest issue for me, however is the light blue font. I tried flashing the IHO roboto font in recovery, hoping for black, but that didn't change the color. I am 56 years old so maybe my vision is not quite what it once was, so font color is probably not an issue for most people. Thanks for your work on this ROM.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey I'm getting a fc on the status bar and its not coming back up any fixes, workarounds

Update: don't know why bit kept getting Google + not processing (I don't use but kept getting ) TB same thing ..I went into the settings and I got the sdext to load just did a reboot and there were my apps (could that be why I was getting fcs ) and was still getting status bar not processing and it disappeared. This is a dope rom can't wait for the bugs to get ironed out cause most likely it'll be my did. Thanks sellers for the hard work :D

Sent from a humblebeast

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

It did nothing but rained yesterday. Not sure if its hot, just woke up lol.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

:confused: redownload and reflash... this was reported once with a test build.. I've never had it happen.

Reactions: inceyet

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
if anyone else comes across a workaround or a fix for the "sd-ext" not mounting on boot problem, PLEASE post it for everyone else to use in the meantime until the rom gets updated with a fix. thanx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699