[ROM][GB][WIP] CyanMobile Experience for the OV

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Try going to /settings/Wireless and networks/WiFi settings. Delete the network.

Turn off phone. Turn off router and disconect from power source and modem. Wait 15 min for residual power to dissipate.
Connect router to modem then power. Turn on. Whn fully booted up turn on phone. When phone is totally booted up select the wireless network and input code.
Works with phones and laptops that can't be recognized by routers some times. Usually happens after switching networks that require a passcode and then coming home and trying to re-connect to home network.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

codyahiggins

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you flash a,different kernel?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

Nope

Try going to /settings/Wireless and networks/WiFi settings. Delete the network.

Turn off phone. Turn off router and disconect from power source and modem. Wait 15 min for residual power to dissipate.
Connect router to modem then power. Turn on. Whn fully booted up turn on phone. When phone is totally booted up select the wireless network and input code.
Works with phones and laptops that can't be recognized by routers some times. Usually happens after switching networks that require a passcode and then coming home and trying to re-connect to home network.

I can't do that because it happens with every network I try to connect to and they're always public networks that I am unable to get to their router.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Nope

I can't do that because it happens with every network I try to connect to and they're always public networks that I am unable to get to their router.

Did you try rebooting the phone?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just a bump, and wondering if this rom was going to be continued?

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Just a bump, and wondering if this rom was going to be continued?

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

It will be. Give me a few more days to work on ChaOS for my evo v, and ill work on getting a build out. Maybe sooner :)

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I decided to revisit the last build. I still can't get swiftkey to play nice with it

I think that the WiFi/keyboards is the sdext stuff. When I get around to it, ill get an sdext partition and see what I can come up with

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I think that the WiFi/keyboards is the sdext stuff. When I get around to it, ill get an sdext partition and see what I can come up with

Right now I don't have the ext options turned on. And I deleted the init.d scripts that looked like they could have to do with ext

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Right now I don't have the ext options turned on. And I deleted the init.d scripts that looked like they could have to do with ext

Hmm.. that's odd. I don't use swiftkey. Ill flash cyanmobile and see if it works for me

Sent from my HTC Evo 3D using Android Central Forums

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm.
I feel the urge to flash something new.
How did this ROM excape my attention. Must try when updated.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm.
I feel the urge to flash something new.
How did this ROM excape my attention. Must try when updated.

If you haven't tried it yet I'm sure you'll like it. I know I do... That's why I felt the need to bump this thread. :) also I got SwiftKey working after a fresh flash installed it first and a few reboots later finally got it to let me set it as default keyboard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance