Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Stuck in Clockworkmod recovery after factory reset

my phone is just simply stuck.i am anoob and have clockwork and went to restore to factory settings and got stuck in clockwork recovery mode,now when i select anything on they're list it just sits ther with a top hat and arrow and does nothing.what should i do??

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

To make selections from the menu you use the camera button. If still stuck then let me know. Lots of experience with getting V un-stuck.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Hi I have Samsung Galaxy S. I have it rooted. I want to get rid of my data and after I re-partition it using Odin3v1.83 and 513pit, Odin says it is successful. However, the phone is stuck on the Clockworkmod Recovery screen. No matter what option I selected and tried it just won't go into the phone. Help please.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

You need to go to the forum for your phone and see if there is a solution. The V is way different than your phone. Any zipped recovery for our phone that has the "fix recovery loop" option will only mess up your phone more (possible permanent brick).
    The Odin utility should allow you to fix the problem though. Check your phones forum.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12