Stuck in Clockworkmod recovery after factory reset

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
For the love of all things good. People. If a person is going through boot loops because of factory reset, 95% of the time, it's fixable simply by flashing COT recovery, flashing a rom, and selecting the 'STOP BOOTLOOP' option and rebooting. done.

Thanks to the COT developers I am unbricked and running Harmonia. Thanks to everyone

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

jchastain11

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
my phone is just simply stuck.i am anoob and have clockwork and went to restore to factory settings and got stuck in clockwork recovery mode,now when i select anything on they're list it just sits ther with a top hat and arrow and does nothing.what should i do??

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
To make selections from the menu you use the camera button. If still stuck then let me know. Lots of experience with getting V un-stuck.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

qtapioca

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have Samsung Galaxy S. I have it rooted. I want to get rid of my data and after I re-partition it using Odin3v1.83 and 513pit, Odin says it is successful. However, the phone is stuck on the Clockworkmod Recovery screen. No matter what option I selected and tried it just won't go into the phone. Help please.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
You need to go to the forum for your phone and see if there is a solution. The V is way different than your phone. Any zipped recovery for our phone that has the "fix recovery loop" option will only mess up your phone more (possible permanent brick).
The Odin utility should allow you to fix the problem though. Check your phones forum.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10