Stuck in Clockworkmod recovery after factory reset

trainerj59

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I got a new phone and decided to give my old one to my wife (LG Optimus V rooted running Amphetamine). She could not access Facebook or Gmail because the phone was still associated with my accounts. So I stupidly hit factory reset. Now the screen only shows ClockworkMod recovery v3.2.0.1. . None of options work will not reboot etc. Is the phone dead(bricked) or can it be fixed. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Jeff

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you pull battery and try to reboot into recovery and restore ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

trainerj59

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I just tried removing the battery and rebooting. Nothing happens. The screen has these options although none of them seem to do anything. Reboot system now,apply update from sdcard,wipe cache.install zip,backup and restore,mounts and storage,advanced,power off

trainerj59

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I have downloaded the LG drivers and mobile support tools. The phone is recognized by the LG software and shows in device manager but if I try to open it I get "insert disc into D drive"

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Touch recovery means you can touch the screen to navigate. Button recovery is where you use volume up to move and volume down to select. Did u use the volume buttons?

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Ok does it move up and down when you click it if it does volume down is select

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I have downloaded the LG drivers and mobile support tools. The phone is recognized by the LG software and shows in device manager but if I try to open it I get "insert disc into D drive"

Go into Mounts and Storage and click Mount USB storage. Then you should be able to access your SD card. Use the Camera button to select options in recovery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
There is a thread about 10 or 11 down from yours with the zip to get u to stock

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

trainerj59

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I installed Backside IHO from the zipfile. Installation indicated install was complete. REbooted device and I am still in Clockwork Mod recovery any suggestions??? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool