Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 137
Like Tree20Likes
  1. #26  
    A-android-B's Avatar

    Posts
    415 Posts
    Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    it changes so much

    Default

    This rom really starts to fly with a little tweakage
    Interactive governor
    Min 480 mhz
    Max 806 mhz
    Disabled Compcache
    Uncheck surface dithering
    Check 16 bit transparency
    Force enable scrolling cache
    Check allow purging of assets
    Check ksm
    Uncheck lockhome
    Uncheck lock messaging app
    32 vm heap size

    Haven't really tested battery life that much yet but noticed no drastic drains. Is incredibly stable during browsing, videos, tapatalk, and camera while tethering! Not that my opinion really matters but I am incredibly impressed. I can't thank you enough :thumbup: :beer:

    Sent from my SPH-M910 using Android Central Forums
    beamed from the mothership...
    but its only a proxy for my
    lubuntu 12.04
    Thanked by 2:
    Encerspay45 and rollfy6 like this.
  2. #27  
    poweredge99's Avatar

    Posts
    67 Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Beta 2 (thanks TDM)

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!

    Quote Originally Posted by A-android-B View Post
    This rom really starts to fly with a little tweakage
    Interactive governor
    Min 480 mhz
    Max 806 mhz
    Disabled Compcache
    Uncheck surface dithering
    Check 16 bit transparency
    Force enable scrolling cache
    Check allow purging of assets
    Check ksm
    Uncheck lockhome
    Uncheck lock messaging app
    32 vm heap size

    Haven't really tested battery life that much yet but noticed no drastic drains. Is incredibly stable during browsing, videos, tapatalk, and camera while tethering! Not that my opinion really matters but I am incredibly impressed. I can't thank you enough :thumbup: :beer:
    Running very similar settings.. this thing is great. Thanks so much.. 3 hours from full charge moderate-heavy usage and used 15% battery.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

    Default

    It contains a special init.d tweak :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  4. #29  
    O13
    O13 is offline
    O13's Avatar

    Posts
    116 Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    This could've gone better if I had a full charge and was awake the whole time xD

    Edit: forgot photo upload.



    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Edit. Deleted

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  5. #30  
    jawz101's Avatar

    Posts
    155 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe ROM/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!

    do you have repos out there for your work? I was curious about some of those tweaks you've got goin' on
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!

    I don't know how to build, so I have no repos. I port simply using APKtool, and WinRar.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. #32  
    jawz101's Avatar

    Posts
    155 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe ROM/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!

    so did you download it from someone's source or I guess you're saying you used another some sort of way to port it
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!

    Straight from the actual thread by EagleEyeTom, I still have to edit the post.

    Xperia X8 Original Android Development, GingerDX. I'm trying to learn how to build from source.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #34  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!SENSE Lockscreen,Battery Bar,S3 PickUp to Answer

    I'm so stuck between this, GingerSnap, and MiRaGe.... D:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  10. #35  
    bkttk2's Avatar

    Posts
    88 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!SENSE Lockscreen,Battery Bar,S3 PickUp to Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Encerspay45 View Post
    I'm so stuck between this, GingerSnap, and MiRaGe.... D:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Same here. They all use Mirage as base, so that helps to pair down the decision.

    Sent from my LG-VM670
  11. #36  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!SENSE Lockscreen,Battery Bar,S3 PickUp to Answer

    Decisions, decisions... A-android-B's way awesome setup seems to make me want to flash this even more...
    Thanked by:
  12. #37  

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!SENSE Lockscreen,Battery Bar,S3 PickUp to Answer

    Hey OP got a link to that HTC style launcher yet? Rom is amazing
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

    Default Re: [ROM-PORT] GingerDX CM7+More Features!SENSE Lockscreen,Battery Bar,S3 PickUp to Answer

    Like Sense v4?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

    Default Re: [ROM]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Update is up



    Jelly Bean UI on CM7!

    Tapatalk wont lemme upload to Forums or Hosted by it. Ill upload Screenshots later today.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 3:
    Encerspay45 likes this.
  15. #40  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Update is up



    Jelly Bean UI on CM7!

    Tapatalk wont lemme upload to Forums or Hosted by it. Ill upload Screenshots later today.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Sounds interesting downloading now!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]
  16. #41  

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    For some reason I lost root with the latest update I tried super such twice no go and then I tried supersuer and it didn't want to update binaries
    Thanked by 2:
    FireBall517 likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Sounds interesting downloading now!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Post screenshots if you can. Tapatalk limit prevents me. Jelly Bean UI in Status Bar settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricoson9 View Post
    For some reason I lost root with the latest update I tried super such twice no go and then I tried supersuer and it didn't want to update binaries
    Thanks! I just noticed. Ill fix when I'm done my homework :thumbup:


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  18. #43  
    FireBall517's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    ROM
    none

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    No clue why. Everything that needs superuser automatically denies, checked the settings. It's set for prompt, yet it never does. Installed the Beats audio. Sounds great and I like the rom too!
    Edit: Superuser says I've lost root access. Weird... reflashing. Hopefully the rom just derped.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Currently flash this. Hate SuperUser XD



    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  20. #45  
    kenharkey7's Avatar

    Posts
    218 Posts
    ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall517 View Post
    No clue why. Everything that needs superuser automatically denies, checked the settings. It's set for prompt, yet it never does. Installed the Beats audio. Sounds great and I like the rom too!
    Edit: Superuser says I've lost root access. Weird... reflashing. Hopefully the rom just derped.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Post screenshots if you can. Tapatalk limit prevents me. Jelly Bean UI in Status Bar settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ricoson9 View Post
    For some reason I lost root with the latest update I tried super such twice no go and then I tried supersuer and it didn't want to update binaries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Thanks! I just noticed. Ill fix when I'm done my homework :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #46  
    FireBall517's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    ROM
    none

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Currently flash this. Hate SuperUser XD



    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I love you. lol

    Oops: Spoke too soon, Updating binary.... Installation Failed. Dang
  22. #47  
    FireBall517's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    ROM
    none

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Noooooo, I can't wait for this to be fixed. This rom seems awesome!

    [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen-nj4ma.jpg
  23. #48  

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    I just installed the 10-03 Ginger DX rom and it is great. I solved the root issue by flashing a Super User zip in recovery called su-3.0-efgh-signed.zip. I forgot where i found it , do a google search. I think that I found it last year when I couldn't get Super User to work correctly on a Froyo rom.
    Thanked by 2:
  24. #49  
    FireBall517's Avatar

    Posts
    25 Posts
    ROM
    none

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Here you go everybody. It's in the middle of the page.

    [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen-khavd.jpg
    Thanked by 3:
  25. #50  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Thanks! I just noticed. Ill fix when I'm done my homework :thumbup:


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Here I am, trying to do homework myself, and your freaking awesome update distracts me!!!!
    Ahhhhhh!!!
    But seriously, keep it up, bro. This is just getting better and better!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B