[ROM 10-3-12]GingerDX JB UI on CM7+Sense2/3 lockscreen

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Any way I can get jb status bar on ics :D Rom looks amazing from your screens shots will be testing later!:D:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jermmkay

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
So I'm a bit confused: I really want to try this ROM, but I don't want to lose root access. I saw on pg 2 there was a fix, but I wasn't sure what to do with it or when to flash it. I also noticed that the first link in the thread was a different file than the one on pg 2 ("updated"). Which should we use? PS: I've flashed several ROMs, so I'm not totally clueless, but still a bit of a noob.

MaRz0o

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed this rom. Loving it. 2 quick questions.

How did you change the power toggles in the status bar?
Is there any way to get rid of the GingerDX text on the bottom of the lockscreen?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Go to Cyanogenmod Settings > Interface> Notification toggles > And edit from there.

If JB bar is enabled, reboot phone, or change theme(I believe).

GingerDX txt is trademark, sorry.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Currently, flash this after the rom, or when you need root. ;)

http://db.tt/HeuRYLdl

That link is broken. Any chance you could put it back in your drop box? I saw the link on the previous page, but I don't know which of those 50 superuser files to download.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried the one called Superuser-3.2-arm-signed.zip and it worked fine.

Last edited:

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So I ended up using the A2SD++ script. I flashed it but kept getting forced closed errors. I don't mind flashing this ROM again, but should I added the A2SD++ script to the init.d folder or just flash the zip after I reinstall the ROM?

When I flash one of these,
I will flash new rom (after a full wipe)
Then flash your mod of choice
then I reboot
Then go back to recovery
Then flash gapps
Then reboot
sign in
Reboot
Install all other apps / settings
reboot

Don't know if its correct but it seems logical to me and generally works well

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So I ended up using the A2SD++ script. I flashed it but kept getting forced closed errors. I don't mind flashing this ROM again, but should I added the A2SD++ script to the init.d folder or just flash the zip after I reinstall the ROM?

I used the same script. I deleted the 10a2sd from the init.d folder in the rom's .zip, and replaced it with the 40a2sd script. I wiped system, cache, and dalvik, then flashed the modified rom. I don't know if the system wipe was necessary, but what the hell. You could also use a root explorer type app to delete the old script and copy the new one in and change it's permissions. Then you would just need to wipe dalvik, I think. When you flash the a2sd++ zip, it doesn't delete the old script. That may be why you ran into problems.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I also noticed (after I went through all of that) that there is a tab under Performance Options that controls the A2SD settings. Maybe if I had tweaked around with those settings then I wouldn't have had to switch scripts. Oh well...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23