Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

No, this rom has Theme Manager deleted because it replicates the S lll. So you will need to install the theme manager.

Go to OM Mandylion thread and get the Theme Chooser zip from his links. He made a flashable zip.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2

What about the htc sense locksreen?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ROM
    MiRaGe

I'm sorry guys for the Theme Issues. I'll include theme manager in the next update and I'll incorporate the theme. This was the initial release, so of course there's bugs, considering it's also my first post.
    Thanked by:

Ither use Widget Locker, Go Locker, MIlocker, Different Rom, Or an HTC phone :P

For theme issues, Re-apply the Touchwiz theme by installing Theme Chooser from a CM7 rom.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Thanks for the excellent ROM PORT. Install without a glitch. It runs smoothly and I like it. One thing I cannot make it to work, wifi hotspot, it stucked at authentication.. or Obtaining ip addresses.... Will continue to try...

bun
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
    Thanks for the excellent ROM PORT. Install without a glitch. It runs smoothly and I like it. One thing I cannot make it to work, wifi hotspot, it stucked at authentication.. or Obtaining ip addresses.... Will continue to try...

bun
    Whaaatt? No. Please tell me you're kidding. Can anyone confirm this?

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Sorry to say, I am not kidding, hotspot wont work, just tried for another hour, with 3rd party app, same same, stuck at authenication/Obtaining ip addresses.... any suggestions where to look? And in about phone, it showed as 4.0.4, nice trick. Who care? This is the best ROM i have tried so far, stable, smooth, flashy and

bun

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Field trip. Took my brand new shiny OV with SIII ROM for field trip. OMG, GPS lock is... fast is a understatement, it is instant. I used to wait for 3 - 5 min for it to log, sitting in a parking lot and wait, this time, I got in the car, started the car, and turned on the OV, it logged instantly. Thank you ilikechicken123!

bun

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    it changes so much

Field trip. Took my brand new shiny OV with SIII ROM for field trip. OMG, GPS lock is... fast is a understatement, it is instant. I used to wait for 3 - 5 min for it to log, sitting in a parking lot and wait, this time, I got in the car, started the car, and turned on the OV, it logged instantly. Thank you ilikechicken123!

bun
    You just sold me on this! Downloading now

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    beamed from the mothership...
    but its only a proxy for my
    lubuntu 12.04

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Hey, that was not a one time incident. I went home from work, and the GPS logged right after I set destination. Good job.

bun
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I'll try to update this tomorrow, I'll be porting it from scratch, Roaming Indicator will be 'turned on', Hopefully it'll be fully themed, I'll see if that fixes portable wifi (Which is working for me, bad download?), and possibly a few tweaks added. We'll see what happens.

EDIT: tethering ISNT working.
    Last edited by ilikechicken123; 09-19-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Maybe include Theme Chooser into Data/App and see if reapplying changes it.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

ROM
    MiRaGe

that's exactly what i was going to do
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Update is uploading. Everything works. EXCEPT wifi tethering. I confirm it. I suggest using barnacle wifi tether. I'm not positive it'll work but if you disable the WEP check thing, it might be possibly working.

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilikechicken123 View Post
    ... I'll see if that fixes portable wifi (Which is working for me, bad download?)..
    So your wifi hotspot is working? should I re download and flash again?

bun
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

ROM
    MiRaGe

So your wifi hotspot is working? should I re download and flash again?

bun
    Sorry, no it's not working. I have no idea why. I thought it was but it got stuck on 'turning on...' I hope TGL reads this and can point me in the right direction. We all need to thank him very much. He's helped me through out

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

"Flash Tweaks"? I'm confused. I really want to try this ROM but I don't know where the tweaks link is.

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

Okay, thanks. Flashing now!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by jermmkay View Post
    "Flash Tweaks"? I'm confused. I really want to try this ROM but I don't know where the tweaks link is.
    Sorry for the confusion. Tweaks are optional. I meant tweaks like amphetamines, megabassbeats things like that. The theme is included no need to flash anything but the Rom which has everything in it.
    O13

ROM
    Harmonia 2

Home button didn't work for me on latest build. Den flashed the OV key swap an home key was da menu button an menu was da home button

Heres some tweaks i collected.

ilikechicken123 likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #47  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by O13 View Post
    Home button didn't work for me on latest build. Den flashed the OV key swap an home key was da menu button an menu was da home button

To be honest, I can't understand a work. Who is den?
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    O13

ROM
    Harmonia 2

Home button didn't work it didn't do anything then I flashed the key swap zip and home and menu were swapped. Maybe I just had a bad flash or download because I don't see anyone else talking about it

24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by O13 View Post
    Home button didn't work it didn't do anything then I flashed the key swap zip and home and menu were swapped. Maybe I just had a bad flash or download because I don't see anyone else talking about it

Sent from my LG-VM60 using Android Central Forums
    Ohh!Yeah, re-download it.
    Thanked by 2:

Unless Gapps didn't flash right. Doesn't flash all the time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast