Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

how do you get the rom on your phone?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

Quote Originally Posted by ssiebor14 View Post
    how do you get the rom on your phone?
    What do you mean? The flashing instructions are in the OP.

I just flashed this on my OV and it's great...except I can't actually add my google account. Whenever I try, I get all the way through the step of adding my username (blah.blah@gmail.com right) and my password and hit sign-in and it says username and password don't match. But they do and yes, I've checked multiple times.

Does this have to do with the fact that I had Google Authenticator installed on the previous IHO CM7.1 I had on this phone before adding this newer ROM?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by wikdwarlock View Post
    I just flashed this on my OV and it's great...except I can't actually add my google account. Whenever I try, I get all the way through the step of adding my username (blah.blah@gmail.com right) and my password and hit sign-in and it says username and password don't match. But they do and yes, I've checked multiple times.

Does this have to do with the fact that I had Google Authenticator installed on the previous IHO CM7.1 I had on this phone before adding this newer ROM?
    I have never seen or encountered this before. What I suggest is to try a different ROM (preferably. Not your last ROM and possibly another you haven't tried before.) See if you can add your account. If you still can't add it on that ROM. It has to do with your Google account.
    O13

ROM
    Harmonia 2

Quote Originally Posted by wikdwarlock View Post

I think this happened to me before and that's why I stopped using the authenticator because it was connected to my previous rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

@Chicken, Im still working in modifying apks.

I modified the Launcher already to look like TW5. Its a modded TW3/4.

I'm gonna mess with Accuweather
    now.

In screenie, I didn't apply TW5 look yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Aside from the SGS3 theme, how is this different from the bobz 7.2 r1 052012? I happened to find this rom while researching a solution to a problem that I am having. My problem lies with USB tethering (the built in tether option). When I check the box to enable it quickly unchecks itself and goes away. I have PDAnet full and my tethering works well on that, however I will be switching from Windows 7 to Ubuntu 12 and from what I understand PDAnet does not work for Linux. I do realize that this inquiry is not in the "blessed" place that it should be, but this is the only OpV thread that I have seen updated in a while. I figured maybe somebody has encountered this being that it's still 7.2. Any ideas? PDANet conflict perhaps?

ROM
    Stock / Stock Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Heres some tweaks i collected.

DL'd thanks for these bud.

Applying them once I flash SIII.
    Have I ever helped you in a thread, with a reply, or with a post? If so, please click the "THANKS" button!
    AC Citizen

ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

Nice progress on rom

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Dang this rom looks just like the fugly stockbrom that i got rid of the moment i was able.

Imo i hate stock touchwiz but really this rom is a great copycat good job porting it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by Deucalion29710 View Post
    Aside from the SGS3 theme, how is this different from the bobz 7.2 r1 052012? I happened to find this rom while researching a solution to a problem that I am having. My problem lies with USB tethering (the built in tether option). When I check the box to enable it quickly unchecks itself and goes away. I have PDAnet full and my tethering works well on that, however I will be switching from Windows 7 to Ubuntu 12 and from what I understand PDAnet does not work for Linux. I do realize that this inquiry is not in the "blessed" place that it should be, but this is the only OpV thread that I have seen updated in a while. I figured maybe somebody has encountered this being that it's still 7.2. Any ideas? PDANet conflict perhaps?
    I've never used USB Tethering since I really don't need to use my phone's internet, So I'm of no help here. I do know that wifi tethering isn't working at the moment. A miracle worker is TGL. You should inbox him, he's really good at things.

---------- Post Merged at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Dang this rom looks just like the fugly stockbrom that i got rid of the moment i was able.

Imo i hate stock touchwiz but really this rom is a great copycat good job porting it

LOL. I'm not sure if that's a compliment but thanks My first port .

---------- Post Merged at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 AM ----------

@Chicken, Im still working in modifying apks.

I modified the Launcher already to look like TW5. Its a modded TW3/4.

I'm gonna mess with Accuweather
    now.

In screenie, I didn't apply TW5 look yet.

That looks BEAUTIFUL!

Eureka! Weather

Wonder what 155 is....

Eureka! Weather

Wonder what 155 is....

Low temperature of 55

Quote Originally Posted by adamhos View Post
    Low temperature of 55

Under it, 155 o_o

It likes, a low of xx and aa high 155.

Could somebody post a screenshot of this ROMs boot screen? Is this ROM AOSP or AOKP?

---------- Post Merged at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post

That's what themes are for.
    ilikechicken123 likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Under it, 155 o_o

It likes, a low of xx and aa high 155.

The "1" you're looking at is not the same size as the other numbers and doesn't have any accents to match it to the other fonts. It's just a separator. One of these - |
    --Chris [cole2kb]
    Thanked by:
    ThatGuyLurkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cole2kb View Post
    The "1" you're looking at is not the same size as the other numbers and doesn't have any accents to match it to the other fonts. It's just a separator. One of these - |
    That explains so much!!!! I was starting to feel some way about Samsung.

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

That explains so much!!!! I was starting to feel some way about Samsung.

That character is called a pipe, in case anyone cares to know.

This space intentionally left blank.
    Thanked by 2:

This one looks intriguing enough to make it my next ROM. Just downloaded and am making a few 'adjustments'. I've gotten as far as I can with GingerSnap and need something with a little more zip (without going back to ICS).

If nothing else, it did turn me on to Holo Launcher. Damn, what a nice little launcher! I wanted something that allowed custom folder icons without using third party apps. Still trying to work my current theme into it though.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #70  

ROM
    MiRaGe

The portable wifi is making me crazy. Everything I port has the same problem. I already did everything I can think of and still no wifi tethering is working. Ideas anyone?

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Since wifi hotspot is NOT everyone's main dish, I would suggest you to try 3rd party app on your ports and, like wifi for root user (FREE from googleplay) and for the time being, left with "built-in wifi tether not working, use 3rd party app." I saw quite a lot of this on other custom ROMs. You already did the 99.99% job, I would not let this little trivial part to sell yourself short. BTW, without flatterring, yours SIII port is the best for OpV so far, at least that is how I feel, and this is your first port?! OMG, you deserve a pad on your back.

Cheers,

bun

Does mms work?
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #73  

ROM
    MiRaGe

MMS is working c:

How do I get the change log update

It's not in rom. Read the Mirage Thread and here for changelogs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast