Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

Anyway to get the sound to play on boot? And I couldn't find the changelog thing

Default Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

Here's a screenshot of what mine looks like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [ROM] [PORT]  SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED-uploadfromtaptalk1349473805804.jpg   [ROM] [PORT]  SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED-uploadfromtaptalk1349473834602.jpg  
    ilikechicken123 likes this.

Never mind! Lol

Ive installed everything but i only got play music, play store isnt installed. How do i install it?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

Global Posts
    421 Global Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by ssiebor14 View Post
    Here's a screenshot of what mine looks like
    SLEEPING WITH SIRENS! ftw.

ing right dude I've seen em live 3 times
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

Global Posts
    421 Global Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe

I was gonna see them at warped tour but I went out of town. I might see them on the 17 with Pierce the veil but they sold out so ima need to buy my ticket from someone who already has them

I was gonna go but they sold out as soon as I went to by the tickets I love Pierce the veil though

Anyway do I need the regular cm7.2 Rom if I have this Rom?

Changel0g update? Where foound ?

How do I run tweaks also it keeps going to my gba Rom when I open the download

I
    got the update for s3 from the Holocaust launcher pretty sick looking if you ask me

s3 for the optimus V

ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

Tethering fixed?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Barnacle wifi

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Mmkay. I tried it, and honestly I liekz it. This one is very battery-efficient than any other of the CM7 roms I've tried. The launcher, it looks identical, but I'm sticking with the XPERIA S launcher. Everything is works as mentioned. Too bad I can't use 3G, as the damn thing is borked. -.-t Anyways, good job on the rom port!
    This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Let me try and see if I can fix the 3G. All I have to do is edit the framework.jar.
    I'll compare this ones framework.jar's cdma folder to,say, MiRaGe's. I'll look at the CdmaSMSDispatcher.smali mostly. If I notice a difference, I'll edit that file.

EDIT:
    Try this one: https://app.box.com/s/2dm9h350y8pegd1jerl1
    md5sum is in the comment

I changed the CdmaSMSDispatcher.smali from the framework.jar and the apns.xml file from the framework-res.apk.

I made sure the ROM booted up, changed the CPU to 768-480, looked around some. Everything looked good. No fc's. I currently do not have service (broke, so home phone is it), so you wil have to see if this helps. If not then it's you location to the tower, or their working on it.

Hope this will work to fix your 3G blues.
    AndyOpie150

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    Let me try and see if I can fix the 3G. All I have to do is edit the framework.jar.
    I'll compare this ones framework.jar's cdma folder to,say, MiRaGe's. I'll look at the CdmaSMSDispatcher.smali mostly. If I notice a difference, I'll edit that file.

EDIT:
    Try this one: https://app.box.com/s/2dm9h350y8pegd1jerl1
    md5sum is in the comment

I changed the CdmaSMSDispatcher.smali from the framework.jar and the apns.xml file from the framework-res.apk.

I made sure the ROM booted up, changed the CPU to 768-480, looked around some. Everything looked good. No fc's. I currently do not have service (broke, so home phone is it), so you wil have to see if this helps. If not then it's you location to the tower, or their working on it.

Hope this will work to fix your 3G blues.
    AndyOpie150
    Okay, AndyOpie150, I got it. And it works now. 3G is fully operational, so no more constantly switching ROMs. Although in Houston, around my campus (YES Prep Southeast) I get signal drops. (Not major signal drops, [Signal drops like no data and just voice don't happen at all.] just like 1x Data & Voice. But, it's not like I NEED my data. Thanks, AndyOpie150!
    This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

I have a 3G fix for better connections. I also have a GPS fix for faster GPS lock.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    I have a 3G fix for better connections. I also have a GPS fix for faster GPS lock.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app
    Huh? Oh no, I'm fine with the signal drops around campus. They gave me the password for the 802.11X WiFi, so I have data, and I use Google Voice. Thanks again, AndyOpie150!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Galvan View Post
    Okay, AndyOpie150, I got it. And it works now. 3G is fully operational, so no more constantly switching ROMs. Although in Houston, around my campus (YES Prep Southeast) I get signal drops. (Not major signal drops, [Signal drops like no data and just voice don't happen at all.] just like 1x Data & Voice. But, it's not like I NEED my data. Thanks, AndyOpie150!
    I too do not have 3G, so I tried downloading your ROM but Box reports you are out of bandwidth. Any way I can pull this from you?
    Thanks.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

I will be moving everything over to Mediafire in a couple of days. Will change link and give you a PM when done.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Wish they had this for the HTC one

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ssiebor14 View Post
    Wish they had this for the HTC one

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    I'm sure you can throw stuff together.

Using CM, you have a CM10.2 them on the market that works for ICS, and JB by Thomas.

You also have all the Samsung apps mostly ported now. You can get SUPER close to this with ease. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    I'm sure you can throw stuff together.

Using CM, you have a CM10.2 them on the market that works for ICS, and JB by Thomas.

You also have all the Samsung apps mostly ported now. You can get SUPER close to this with ease. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the encouragement

Sent from speedy ecliptic one
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234