[ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2 | UPDATE 09-19-12 FULLY THEMED

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [PORT] SIII for the Optimus V CM7.2

So your wifi hotspot is working? should I re download and flash again?

bun

Sorry, no it's not working. I have no idea why. I thought it was but it got stuck on 'turning on...' I hope TGL reads this and can point me in the right direction. We all need to thank him very much. He's helped me through out :D

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
"Flash Tweaks"? I'm confused. I really want to try this ROM but I don't know where the tweaks link is.
Sorry for the confusion. Tweaks are optional. I meant tweaks like amphetamines, megabassbeats things like that. The theme is included no need to flash anything but the Rom which has everything in it.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Home button didn't work for me on latest build. Den flashed the OV key swap an home key was da menu button an menu was da home button

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Heres some tweaks i collected.

http://db.tt/jZXm3dS7

3u3egyba.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Home button didn't work it didn't do anything then I flashed the key swap zip and home and menu were swapped. Maybe I just had a bad flash or download because I don't see anyone else talking about it

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Home button didn't work it didn't do anything then I flashed the key swap zip and home and menu were swapped. Maybe I just had a bad flash or download because I don't see anyone else talking about it

Sent from my LG-VM60 using Android Central Forums
Ohh!Yeah, re-download it.

wikdwarlock

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed this on my OV and it's great...except I can't actually add my google account. Whenever I try, I get all the way through the step of adding my username (blah.blah@gmail.com right) and my password and hit sign-in and it says username and password don't match. But they do and yes, I've checked multiple times.

Does this have to do with the fact that I had Google Authenticator installed on the previous IHO CM7.1 I had on this phone before adding this newer ROM?

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I just flashed this on my OV and it's great...except I can't actually add my google account. Whenever I try, I get all the way through the step of adding my username (blah.blah@gmail.com right) and my password and hit sign-in and it says username and password don't match. But they do and yes, I've checked multiple times.

Does this have to do with the fact that I had Google Authenticator installed on the previous IHO CM7.1 I had on this phone before adding this newer ROM?

I have never seen or encountered this before. What I suggest is to try a different ROM (preferably. Not your last ROM and possibly another you haven't tried before.) See if you can add your account. If you still can't add it on that ROM. It has to do with your Google account.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site

I think this happened to me before and that's why I stopped using the authenticator because it was connected to my previous rom

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
@Chicken, Im still working in modifying apks.

I modified the Launcher already to look like TW5. Its a modded TW3/4.

I'm gonna mess with Accuweather
now.

In screenie, I didn't apply TW5 look yet.

9e9ytu6u.jpg
e5enemuj.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Deucalion29710

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the SGS3 theme, how is this different from the bobz 7.2 r1 052012? I happened to find this rom while researching a solution to a problem that I am having. My problem lies with USB tethering (the built in tether option). When I check the box to enable it quickly unchecks itself and goes away. I have PDAnet full and my tethering works well on that, however I will be switching from Windows 7 to Ubuntu 12 and from what I understand PDAnet does not work for Linux. I do realize that this inquiry is not in the "blessed" place that it should be, but this is the only OpV thread that I have seen updated in a while. I figured maybe somebody has encountered this being that it's still 7.2. Any ideas? PDANet conflict perhaps?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Dang this rom looks just like the fugly stockbrom that i got rid of the moment i was able.

Imo i hate stock touchwiz but really this rom is a great copycat good job porting it;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2