Need some good mods

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
is one of the tweaks not compatible with XperiaICS or rather ICS, i probably should of ask before i flash it....
i hate trouble shooting, now these im just saying boot up on XperiaICS with the zv9 update and were flashed by TWRP rec, i dont know if they actually help- TweakZV6, VM670_eglpatch, Timescape, SuperSU-v0.88-CWM, Sony_xLoud, MegaBassbeats, Amphetamines-02-signed, Adrenaline_Boost_V3, Adrenaline_Engine_4.2 all work i don't know if they help

Last edited:

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Some you may not be able to tell if they're there or not. I've flashed many of them and the one that jacked my phone up was Mega bass beats it doesn't work on cm9

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ricoson9

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
not entirly true becuase iv flashed megabassbeats on a couple cm9 roms and it works for me just mount system before flashing each tweak

androidalais

May 25, 2012
Visit site
What does the Zv6 tweak do? i looked it up on google and came up dry.

couldn't find anything on the vm670_eglpatch either. what does it do?

Last edited:

QuinnSF

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Does any of these tweaks make a noticeable difference? I just installed them and I don't seem to see anything new except that my phone boots slower and feels a bit bogged down. Running Harmonia 2.9

atrain2324

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
looks like it's been patched and improved...i tried the original one that was specifically patched for the P500 and it wouldn't completely install...always something missing.

may check that out...I wonder if this time I gotta freeze DSP Manager...?

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the Pimp My Rom tweak package from xda. Has pretty much everything in it. Alot of people reported issues, but i haven't had any issues and i'm using all scripts and tweaks except,for dalvik tweaks. My phone is now lightning fast and buttery smooth. Running on latest Quatramus AOKP.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
@TGL...thanks for the tweak pack. Using some of these made my phone even more unbelievable :D

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I was supposed to update that with more tweaks, but instead, I ended up losing them. Geekymod is one, its in the Galaxy Ace section of XDA. That's all I remember, helps release ram.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Alright, but can I flash all of them at once

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

If you do it that way and everything works, the great. If something doesn't work, then it may be difficult to figure out which worked, and which didn't. I do them one or two at a time, but it's up to you.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
If you do it that way and everything works, the great. If something doesn't work, then it may be difficult to figure out which worked, and which didn't. I do them one or two at a time, but it's up to you.

So I took your advice and I flashed one by one, and amphetamines took away my root, good thing I had a backup

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy