Need help

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
OK here's the deal. Every time I flash
Xperia ics the time is completely off by hours. Also I get a old wallpaper I don't even have anymore :confused:. So with the advice from clodfelterac I reformatted my SD card and it did the same thing btw I redownloaded the rom. Any thoughts .brew this isn't the first time thus has happened. Advice. Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If it's an ICS ROM the clock is a known problem.

The wallpaper gets backed up with your Google account, so when you go through the set up and you check the Restore box, you get your old wallpaper back.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
What Cole said.

Try doing the aame process, but signing into Google from the menu instead of the Set Up screen.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
ive done it both ways with no problems... though i do usually skip the google sign in until after the roms fully booted... and then sign in via settings>accounts and sync... then i adjust all the settings the way i want and reboot... then i activate playstore , update su, install root browser, delete the unneeded gapps, install all my apps via root browser from backups on sd, and then reboot... then i activate all the apps one by one and sign in/adjust app settings... finally, i reboot recovery, wipe cache/dalvik>reboot... after its fully booted, i reboot recovery and make a nandroid... but everyone does things differently... :)

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Good looking out y'all for the quick response I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I'll let y'all know the results, also the time issue any work around this is the first time I've had this issue. One more thing its norm after boot that it goes straight to the lock screen and not to the regular set as I get w/aokp. Again thanks yall

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey