- 09-14-2012, 12:07 AM #2
- 09-14-2012, 07:38 AM #3
- 09-14-2012, 08:40 AM #4
Re: Battery Icon on the Status Bar
Find any icons you like from any theme, pull them out of the framework-res.apk or SystemUI.apk (depending on which one your ROM is grabbing them from, mostlikely SystemUI.apk) and drop them into your ROM. Only rule is if your current ROM is using say 100 battery pngs, then you need to replace it with 100 pngs or it will mess up the battery meter.
Its really that simple...
- By ce2dope in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2012, 03:02 PM
- By withravenoushunger in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 01-18-2012, 12:37 AM
- By Upstreammiami in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:18 PM
- By TheSuperman in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2011, 09:29 AM
- By prakash99 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:57 PM