excessive screwing around = no data/phone/MMS

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL... now the AAA Shared Secret and HA Shared Secret for profiles 2 & 3 changed on me! They became some crazy long numbers that don't even fit in the box for profile 1! WTF?

Probably just the hex value (the box you unchecked changes it to be smaller & more readable

I'll get back at ya tomorrow and help ttyl

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

Mean Dean

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm also noticing that DFS says "connection error" next to cdmatool.com. I think it's said that this whole time, actually.

I've now got whatever@hcm.sprintpcs.com as my NAI under both HDR AN and HDR AN Long, and the super-long (40-character) AAA that came out of nowhere as my password for both. HDR AN (as opposed to HDR AN Long) cuts off the password after 14 characters. In maybe a good sign, the phone has given me "Error Code 67" and asked me to "set up my service" or something to that effect; I had not seen that before. It doesn't go through, however.

Thanks so much!!!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm also noticing that DFS says "connection error" next to cdmatool.com. I think it's said that this whole time, actually.

I've now got whatever@hcm.sprintpcs.com as my NAI under both HDR AN and HDR AN Long, and the super-long (40-character) AAA that came out of nowhere as my password for both. HDR AN (as opposed to HDR AN Long) cuts off the password after 14 characters. In maybe a good sign, the phone has given me "Error Code 67" and asked me to "set up my service" or something to that effect; I had not seen that before. It doesn't go through, however.

Thanks so much!!!

Double check in anycut that CDG2 ppp data is still undefined. Open LGNPST-phone settings-enter spc-read from phone-close lgnpst and open DFS and make whatever needed changes. Reading with lgnpst unlocks the nv settings to be changed. I think that's your error and if that setting in any cut is not on undefined it'll revert whatever you set regardless

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be on around 3pm est try and have your pc setup with teamviewer and we'll straighten it out then if you can't figure it out before then. Once again do not loose the nvs file from when you were still on zv9 I cannot stress this enough.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
That's correct, I am now on Bobz' Jellybean with ZVJ. INTENSE BADASSERY.

Thanks a million to thewraith420!

Cool! What baseband was it before? I remembered you said you had problems with bobz before.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Baseband on Mandylion IHO ROM

Mean Dean

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
It was baseband Z9 before.

Looks like my Bobz issue was due to the extended partition being formatted for FAT32, where it needs to be EXT3.