[ROM][CyanogenMod9][Themed][Updated] VanillaBean:V2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm using bobz rcght now everything works but the camcorder and camera

jellybean optimus v

The microphone will not work with apps, though calls work fine. The was an older version where this was fixed, but it's been broken in the last few.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently running BobZ Cm10. The problem is with Jellybean the partition is SOOOOOOOOO small I don't have enough space to add in many of the new Nexus 4/Android 4.2 goodies no matter how I try..
Also, the new keyboard, which works with my tablet on 4.1 wont work with my phone.

O.O Maybe ARMv6?

MyMommaDog

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I got jellybean Bob home the bugs I found 1. Bluetooth has lots of feedback static 2. When u power off phone with power cord plugged in, it automatically restarts won't stay off. 3. Camera has
lines though it all different colors if someone can help with Bluetooth and the power problems I'll be happy as I use Fix Camera paid ver. Thanks people

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys but progress won't go on.
My Nexus 4 is ordered and my Opt V kinda busted down.
SD card slot stopped working (phone wouldnt recognize the SD at all) and then I lost the SD card itself so I kinda can't do much with my phones except for call, test, and listen to the 6 songs my phone can hold with G.Play Music. That and the 3G on JB is effed up.

ssiebor14

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody tell me if I need the holo locker installed or no? Its annoying because after I reboot an unlock my phone it says Google partner set up stopped an goes back to my lock screen

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Video play back issue after I record a video it doesn't seem to play and gallery is not downloaded with the rom or gapps

I haven't used this rom but try playing the videos with a player from the market, moboplayer with armv6 vfp codek

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running SlimRom CM-10.0 on LS670ZVJ firmware

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey