Need advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I only use my my wifi on my phone becuz im always onlne so i need to make sure whatever rom i decide to flash get good wifi . i get great signal now . i would like to continue to get that signal but with a better rom!! Any ideas????

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
to be honest im new to all this i have been on the comp for 2 days tryin to figure out which one will be best but im a amture techy lol i love this stuff i just dont know whats gonna work with my phone. i dont want to make the wrong decisin and brick my phone. but u got take that chance so .... idk !!!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

to be honest im new to all this i have been on the comp for 2 days tryin to figure out which one will be best but im a amture techy lol i love this stuff i just dont know whats gonna work with my phone. i dont want to make the wrong decisin and brick my phone. but u got take that chance so .... idk !!!

It seems like a lot at first but the more you read and eventually flash a rom its not really so bad. It's actually really hard to truly hard brick this phone. Just pay attention to the stickies, LOTS of good information there. Oh and above all, don't use rom manager and don't factory reset from the privacy menu.

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ baseband

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need

All you need to do is follow the directions
Have you rooted yet and do you have a custom recovery menu installed yet
Once you do that make a backup of your original setup and that way you can always go back
Only thing I know of NOT to do is don't use rom manager

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yes i rooted last night with gingerbreak.. so just basic pick one and and flash it lol ...... which one works better or doesnt even matter .whats a custom recory menu??

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

yes i rooted last night with gingerbreak.. so just basic pick one and and flash it lol ...... which one works better or doesnt even matter .whats a custom recory menu??

In short... Root/flash custom recovery/backup/flash rom/flash gapps/reboot/enjoy if you don't like what you have go back to recovery and restore your backup. There are lots of good roms. The most complete ones are gingerbread cm7 nothing against ics and above but they are missing a video driver that may never get fixed.

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

i cannot find a good link to downlad this recory ay can i download one off the google store im stuck n also i downloaded the rom updater from there is that okay

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !

im tryin to find a like to gingerbread or isc any know where i could get that info at

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

i cannot find a good link to downlad this recory ay can i download one off the google store im stuck n also i downloaded the rom updater from there is that okay

No, I wouldn't do it unless you want to risk a brick

jada693

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: advice on on flashing my lg optimus but i want make sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

what am i supposed to use im lost now

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

I'm confused..... have u got a custom recovery yet?!???

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Rey wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

Dont use the rom update

Go here
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=108282
[HOW-TO] Simplified Root + Recovery + Custom ROM

If you are already rooted skip to the custom recovery step

Once you have the custom recovery installed you need to shut the phone off then press and hold vol down , home then power until the lg emblem flashes
You should now see a recovery menu where you can make a backup, do that first

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: sure my wifi is good !!! after flashing!!!

there are NO rom updates for our phone or anything that will update your phone available on google play. the only thing usefull is flash image gui. it'll simplify flashing a custom recovery. you use your custom recovery to flash different roms, kernels, tweaks, you name it. it's also your failsafe if you mess something up since your rooted

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac