Phone freezes at LG logo

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I know I've posted several times regarding this issue, but I really need help figuring out what's wrong/what to do to fix my issue. I had rooted my phone a while back, and all was fine. Recently it had started freezing though, so I restored it to it's previous state without root. After that, when it turned back on I went under settings and hit factory restore. I know you're not supposed to restore to factory settings while rooted, but I thought since I had restored to it's previous state, it would no longer be rooted. After that when it came back on, all it would do is bootloop into recovery mode. Then someone suggested I install cot recovery to fix the bootloop, and that definitely fixed the bootloop. However, then a new issue arrived. Whenever the phone would come on, it'd show the LG logo, then Virgin Mobile would come up.. and it'd freeze. It wouldn't do anything. I no longer have a backup, so I couldn't backup. Everything was gone. Someone said to install another Rom. I tried that, tried several. That didn't help much. Now instead of it freezing on the Virgin Mobile logo, when it turns on it freezes at the LG logo. Now, I have no idea what to do. I'm not sure what steps I need to take to fix this issue and honestly, I'm not sure if my phone is even rooted anymore. I don't know how to figure out if it is or not. I am pretty new to all this rooting stuff. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463