ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
All my phone does is:

* Go Unresponsive

* Freezes

* Reboot on its own

* Or doesn't detect me touching screen till I battery pull

This is all my phone does, about 8 times a day. I'm ready to give up on it.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
All my phone does is:

* Go Unresponsive

* Freezes

* Reboot on its own

* Or doesn't detect me touching screen till I battery pull

This is all my phone does, about 8 times a day. I'm ready to give up on it.....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I know that feel, bro.
MiRaGe seems to have squashed these issues, but they do appear again time to time,
Also I experience random lag and it's driving me insane as I type this.
Not to mention a 3+ minute boot time.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I dunno. My Optimus S does that a lot as well. And it's gotten worse (and plain weird) since I started running CM10...

Sent from my Purple LG-LS670 running CM10...for now.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. You've brought us a lot of cool stuff. I hope you fix it or get a new one. Don't forget they are pretty damn cheap.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It's like while typing, it would just freeze during clicking the back button. I just edited GSnap 2.2 with 2.3 elements. I even got the LG Lense lockscreen you guys wanted. Lets see if it boots now. :)

@Encerspay45, Idk if it's just my computer, but your signature is a bunch of <Embed amd so on text, like it's not quoted right maybe? :p

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
It's like while typing, it would just freeze during clicking the back button. I just edited GSnap 2.2 with 2.3 elements. I even got the LG Lense lockscreen you guys wanted. Lets see if it boots now. :)

@Encerspay45, Idk if it's just my computer, but your signature is a bunch of <Embed amd so on text, like it's not quoted right maybe? :p

Cole told me HTML was disabled, so I just need to get around to changing it.... :p

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ironic, I was just late for work yesterday because of the clock sync issues and I was thinking on my way in to work today... "Why am I putting up with all of these issues just so my notification bar looks a little cooler and I can feel a little extra special because my phone does something it wasn't built to do?"

Maybe a new phone is in my future as well...

*Edit - I just looked at the Evo V and then promptly at the ROMs available for it and it looks like sometime in the near future it should be an officially supported Cyanogen phone... Looks like I'm gonna be out $300 at the end of the month...

Last edited:

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
This hardware isn't built specifically for this phone, well the processor anyway. 1s and 0s is all it understands. Whatever 1s and 0s you throw at it is up to you :)