So screwed

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey everbody. So here's the deal, my son at some point got ahold of my phone and through unknown methods actually got to my recovery mode and messed up my phone. now when i turn my phone on I get this blue screen that says something about a fastboot? can someone help me fix this issue?
:(

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Are you rooted
Do you have a custom recovery
can you get into recovery

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you were rooted and running a ROM? CM9 by your post history.

Can you enter recovery via the three-finger method (home, vol down, power)?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like your son formatted /boot in recovery. Have a ROM ready to flash, turn the phone completely of, hold volume- and home, then click power while holding those to keys. When the lg logo flashes, it should boot you into recovery, from there you can flash a ROM.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
We bought two of them off EBay (Thanks, Mr. Anonymous!) and I had to drive two hours both ways to get them at 1am. Fun times.

It was a good thing we did it that way, though, because we don't live in a 3G area and they wouldn't have been sold at local stores.

Buy a cheap one, use a card reader to save a ROM on the card through your PC.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
If you have a card reader then just reformat the sdcard, put a ROM on it and stick it back in the phone.

If the card is toast you can get a new one for under $20. And that's for a good sized sdcard, not a 2GB unit.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If you get into recovery with the key combo I told you you can format the SD card.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums