I went to flash bobzhome recovery thru canibal now it goes to fast boot mode.... no recovery have tried reflashing a couple recovery img thru emulator with no success any clues
Im sure im doing it right
Turn that frown into a murderous grin
- 11-05-2012, 12:08 AM #2
Re: Recovery problems
You said you're sure you're doing it right, but you're not.
Assuming you have set up flash_image correctly, per your screenshot, this is what you are typing "flash_image recovery/sdcard/recovery.img"
You need to be typing this: flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2011, 10:55 AM
- By mycrors4 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2010, 10:18 PM
- By timberwolf#ac in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2010, 06:28 PM
- By Macklesdaddy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2010, 08:34 AM
- By xxwckdxx#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 01:17 PM