I got the black screen of death, Open Cannibal.
Would anybody like to help me navigate through the menus of OCT v2.0.2 recovery? Basically, I wanted to try another custom recovery, I flashed Cannibal Touch v2.0.2 (flashable.zip) from XIONIA CWMR with no rom installed (O.o that was smart of me) rebooted to recovery, and no GUI was shown. I don't have my USB charger with me... but If I can get some simple help as far as telling me how to navigate the menus it would be great. The recovery works but isn't visible. I can't find enough screenshots to go by. If somebody could tell me how many times to press down or somehow take a screenshot of the install from zip menu in depth, I plan on installing another recovery. Thanks y'all!
Last edited by FireBall517; 11-05-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: added version of recovery
- 11-06-2012, 07:36 AM #3
- 11-06-2012, 11:06 AM #4
- 486 Posts
- Cold as Ice
- 11-06-2012, 12:47 PM #6
- 11-06-2012, 03:46 PM #7IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]
- By rduckwor in forum Droid BionicReplies: 87Last Post: 03-12-2013, 10:57 AM
- By omahamatt in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:35 AM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:26 PM
- By bentor1996 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2011, 10:38 AM
- By most funnest entertainment in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:01 AM