stuck on vigin mobile screen
i have rooted this phone and then wanted to factory reset it and it started rebooting into cwm recovery all the time i look up how to get out of it and i come across xionia cwm i install it and everytime i turn on phone or try to go into recovery it factory resets everything then gos to lg and then vigin mobile screen and stay there untill battery dies please help i know im dumb for factory reseting while i had root on it i saw alot of threads about that.
- 11-08-2012, 03:20 PM #2
- 11-08-2012, 06:13 PM #3
- 11-09-2012, 01:24 AM #5
- 485 Posts
- Cold as Ice
Re: stuck on vigin mobile screen
When you say both ways, do you mean you are holding home, volume down, and power to boot recovery? If not try that. If that does't work, you may need to follow the unbrick guide in the stickies.
Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
- By Danielrdz1215 in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:08 AM
- By jkeene81 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:53 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
- By charleypark in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2010, 08:59 PM
- By dancingcrab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:20 PM