Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Default Re: [ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

Quote Originally Posted by jermmkay View Post
    Did I miss something? What's the egl patch?
    It forces 2d rendering through the gpu instead of the cpu. Search the forums, it should be easy enough to find. If not, I'll post the link when I get home.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Default Re: [ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

Here's the link to TGL's collection of tweaks, one of which is the egl patch.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2138919

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Loving this ROM so far, big fan of your work TGL. Im having one small issue though. I use a clock widget called "Make Your Clock Widget" and I cannot find it in the market nor can I install the .apk from the sd card, says app not installed after I try installing it. I tried flashing Quat to see if it was an ICS thing as I was running GingerDX before but it installed fine on Quattrimus. Not sure why it wont work on this rom.

ROM
    Gingersnap 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    It forces 2d rendering through the gpu instead of the cpu. Search the forums, it should be easy enough to find. If not, I'll post the link when I get home.

yep. pretty much what you said, upconvert. its one of the best tweaks for phones with adreno 200 gpu's.
    A-android-B likes this.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post

I'll share the link: [GUIDE] Disable CPU rendering

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    bokoxthexchocobo likes this.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Btw excellent rom, now my OV looks a lot like my girl's LG Motion

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I've been using this for the past 2 days...thanks.

But I'm getting a 'home has stopped' error message. Any idea why and how to fix it?

Thanks again.
    CS

I'm unable to apply SwiftKey 3. I can download it, install it, choose my language, but every time I enable it, it tells me that settings has stopped and fc. I've tried several times and rebooted several times, and I still can't get it. Any clues as to why settings would stop? Other than this (and HQ Youtube not working), I'm loving this ROM. Great work!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  

Quote Originally Posted by CSquare43 View Post
    I've been using this for the past 2 days...thanks.

But I'm getting a 'home has stopped' error message. Any idea why and how to fix it?

Thanks again.
    CS
    Ignore it. It's a bug with the LG Home being ported. Look on google for thhe XDA thread. It has themes as well as other goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by jermmkay View Post
    I'm unable to apply SwiftKey 3. I can download it, install it, choose my language, but every time I enable it, it tells me that settings has stopped and fc. I've tried several times and rebooted several times, and I still can't get it. Any clues as to why settings would stop? Other than this (and HQ Youtube not working), I'm loving this ROM. Great work!
    I'll try it on my phone when I get home. I haven't really tested fully. I think crossing ICY sources with CAI kinda ruined files.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    BobZhome CM9-RC2

Just curious, is there any way to enable/disable the app to sd-ext script. A common issue I run into is: the sd-ext is full but the internal memory still has space left. If there is an app that will do that for me, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
    ~sno

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Ignore it. It's a bug with the LG Home being ported. Look on google for thhe XDA thread. It has themes as well as other goodies.

Thank you.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #62  

Neko posted an update. I'll get it going tomorrow. Look at the changelog there, and coming soon screenies :P

Thanked by 4:
    Ryuk6666 and Encerspay45 like this.
    Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

During a reboot while plugged in(wall)it shuts down and charges&must unplug to continue with reboot....no biggie
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

Neko posted an update. I'll get it going tomorrow. Look at the changelog there, and coming soon screenies :P

Hell yeah, is that a new lock screen? I've never seen that before
    I'm interested in the new sound mod too
    Got a fresh batt just waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by bjzapp View Post
    During a reboot while plugged in(wall)it shuts down and charges&must unplug to continue with reboot....no biggie
    I think that happens with just about every rom

ROM
    Harmonia 2.09/Quattrimus

Quote Originally Posted by adamhos View Post
    I think that happens with just about every rom

I've never had it happen on a GB rom, just ICS ones, especially Quattrimus.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #67  

Yeah. Reboots happen always with icc. Even on my OneV. But CM10

Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

Can you advise on link2sd...
    Can't seem to move or link anything.
    doesn't recognize any of the ext's or even Fats

This is the first I've changed ROMS with a partitioned card
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by bjzapp View Post
    Can you advise on link2sd...
    Can't seem to move or link anything.
    doesn't recognize any of the ext's or even Fats

This is the first I've changed ROMS with a partitioned card
    You shouldn't need to move anything. The rom has a script that automatically moves the data partition to the sd-ext, so your apps get moved without you having to do anything. Link2sd or other apps like it won't work.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Quattrimus ICS - AOKP

Would somebody be able to point me to a good porting guide? Would love to learn. I'd love to try and bring this to the Opti S.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

I Love This Rom Can't Wait Till The Update

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Links up!

Disable Notification indicator for better UI. :thumbup:

Where do you find this at ?

ROM
    Cold As Ice

Can't wait for the update I have been using this ROM since i switched from Harmonia 2 and it is awesome. Only issue I have is that my clock doesn't always stay on time unless i lock it then unlock it and it catches back up. Tried automatic time, and setting the time it does same thing seems to get behind somehow.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #74  

I'll update today.

Disable Notification toggle bar in CM settings.

Firefox is now official for ARM6 devices with 800MHz at most. Don't know how that fairs for us. :P

upconvert likes this.

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    it changes so much

It says 800 but I just downloaded it on cold as ice and it works just fine

come to the dark side
    beamed from the mothership...
    but its only a proxy for my
    lubuntu 12.04
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast