Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

Default Re: [ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

Quote Originally Posted by itzpremix View Post
    The last screenshot on here shows that this ROM allows charging!!! Woot gonna try this right now BRB with result screenshot!

Sent from the CIA, Android department.
    Maybe I'm missing something, why would it not allow charging?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: [ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

Well, just tried it out and no it does not charge at all. And no I do not know why it wouldn't allow charging but all the jelly bean and ICS updates I've done do not. Pisses me off.

ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

Well, just tried it out and no it does not charge at all. And no I do not know why it wouldn't allow charging but all the jelly bean and ICS updates I've done do not. Pisses me off.

Perhaps it's your phone? I've tried literally every Rom on this forum and have never had an issue charging but I am no expert

I'd be so happy if I could get a ROM that actually charges on JB or ICS... I need some serious help. And I'm a nerd.

I'd be so happy if I could get a ROM that actually charges on JB or ICS... I need some serious help. And I'm a nerd.

I think its your phone because mine doesn't charge on any IHO roms

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    I think its your phone because mine doesn't charge on any IHO roms

That would suck.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

The most stable ROMs right now for the V are all IHO Gingerbread ROMs, with the exception of Earthnfires new ROM which is based totally on CM7 source code (IHO is a fork of the CM7 source code).
    If you want a stable ICS or Jellybean ROM, either develop a lot of patience, or buy a phone with it preinstalled by the carrier.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    snobro 
    bjzapp likes this.

ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    either develop a lot of patience,
    Or develop one yourself? Lol

ROM
    MIUIgb

The most stable ROMs right now for the V are all IHO Gingerbread ROMs, with the exception of Earthnfires new ROM which is based totally on CM7 source code (IHO is a fork of the CM7 source code).
    If you want a stable ICS or Jellybean ROM, either develop a lot of patience, or buy a phone with it preinstalled by the carrier.

Sorry I begg to differ with you. TDM's ICS roms are real nice not yo mention BoBz ICS rom is equally ill. Plus TGL ported SG3 which is my daily, just came off AOKP just fro change it up.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Where talking everything working, everything. No crashes, auto reboots, freezes, or laggs.
    How high can they be overclocked, or can they be overclocked at all?
    Tell the truth now!

kenharkey7 likes this.

ROM
    MIUIgb

Ugh on TDM I can do basic oc 480/600 I don't crash all that much but it does freeze. SG3 has bout the same oc but just a tad bit more stable plus YouTube works on it ...I see what your saying but like we all no there is no perfect rom they all have there good and bad issues its all about your own personal choice

Where talking everything working, everything. No crashes, auto reboots, freezes, or laggs.
    How high can they be overclocked, or can they be overclocked at all?
    Tell the truth now!

I can overclock at 806/480 with no problem on ics/jb but I have to run ics because my phone won't charge on GB and what's the SG3 rom?

ROM
    MIUIgb

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    I can overclock at 806/480 with no problem on ics/jb but I have to run ics because my phone won't charge on GB and what's the SG3 rom?

It was brought to us by TGL its nice

Quote Originally Posted by inceyet View Post
    It was brought to us by TGL its nice

Link please?

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #165  

The last screenshot on here shows that this ROM allows charging!!! Woot gonna try this right now BRB with result screenshot!

All roms Allow Charging.

It's more of a problem with the phone than the rom. If I was you, I would try the stock rom. If it charges, it's a problem with the phone flashing the rom. Few people have this problem only on certain roms. Works sometimes, then doesn't sometime.

You should go buy a new USB Charger. I had a few chargers that wouldn't work on my Optimus but on my sister's Wildfire S, and my Dad's ZTE Warp.
    kenharkey7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    All roms Allow Charging.

It's more of a problem with the phone than the rom. If I was you, I would try the stock rom. If it charges, it's a problem with the phone flashing the rom. Few people have this problem only on certain roms. Works sometimes, then doesn't sometime.

You should go buy a new USB Charger. I had a few chargers that wouldn't work on my Optimus but on my sister's Wildfire S, and my Dad's ZTE Warp.
    Haha I don't even want to see the stock ROM again lol.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

You could flash a Froyo ROM to see if it's the ROM or the charging port.
    I know for sure the Harmonia, Harmonious Bumblebee, and the Resurrected Bumblebee all have no charging problems. If your phone still has problems charging with one of those....the charging port might be borked.

You could flash a Froyo ROM to see if it's the ROM or the charging port.
    I know for sure the Harmonia, Harmonious Bumblebee, and the Resurrected Bumblebee all have no charging problems. If your phone still has problems charging with one of those....the charging port might be borked.

I've never ever had a charging issue until I hit the JB and ICS ROMs.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Assuming is a bad Idea with electronic devices. Proof is what you seek. Verify a known good standard first, Eliminate by proof that something works. This is how you troubleshoot when you have no test equipment that can give you an output reading (such as a logic probe, dual trace ossiliscope, ohm meter, etc.).

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #170  

Yeah. You say it happened on JB and ICS roms, but it doesn't hurt to check Froyo. It could be your charger, or just a slight issue.

You could use Sammy's unbrick method to get back to stock and start fresh.

As for this rom, I'm gonna see if I can find the zip I made for the most recent one. I want someone to test it with SD EXT Partition. See if it boots then.

I would test it I have an SD ext partition

Is there any possibility that one of the great Devs we have around these forums could get this ROM to work on the LG Optimus Elite?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using X_Blue Tapatalk 2

Is anybody having problems with the wifi tether?

Try a 3rd party tether app

25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #175  

Possible Update coming today. I'll see if I can get it to boot, as an extended release dropped. Framework changes happened.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thanked by 2:
    upconvert likes this.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast