[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
During a reboot while plugged in(wall)it shuts down and charges&must unplug to continue with reboot....no biggie

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Can you advise on link2sd...
Can't seem to move or link anything.
doesn't recognize any of the ext's or even Fats

This is the first I've changed ROMS with a partitioned card;)

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Can you advise on link2sd...
Can't seem to move or link anything.
doesn't recognize any of the ext's or even Fats

This is the first I've changed ROMS with a partitioned card;)

You shouldn't need to move anything. The rom has a script that automatically moves the data partition to the sd-ext, so your apps get moved without you having to do anything. Link2sd or other apps like it won't work.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums

pellik333

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Would somebody be able to point me to a good porting guide? Would love to learn. I'd love to try and bring this to the Opti S. :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

serialrage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for the update I have been using this ROM since i switched from Harmonia 2 and it is awesome. Only issue I have is that my clock doesn't always stay on time unless i lock it then unlock it and it catches back up. Tried automatic time, and setting the time it does same thing seems to get behind somehow.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll update today.

Disable Notification toggle bar in CM settings.

Firefox is now official for ARM6 devices with 800MHz at most. Don't know how that fairs for us. :p

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Would somebody be able to point me to a good porting guide? Would love to learn. I'd love to try and bring this to the Opti S. :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

This might work on the optimus s as is, keys will be mapped differently, and now that I think of it TGL wrote a guide based on how he ports roms such as this very one

come to the dark side

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
About to flash the update now. See if it all goes well. Rom is 104 MB this time. Deleted a few Ringtones/Notifications that were the biggest. I'll release today, based on Alpha 19 release. I also deleted the gallery, I recommend downloading Quickpic or something. It was one of the only ways I could slim down the Rom.

For Optimus S, use the Original Build.prop from the Alpha's TheKraven makes, USR folder, and eri.xml in Framework. I'll make a zip this week eventually.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys. Delayed till I decide what to do with the Rom size.

Bugs
*Apps don't open
*Can't add Google Account
*Setup repeats over and over

Once I get the Play store working, I will release. Tbh, I had a porting mistake. Download about 5 different zips. Let's see what happens tomorrow. 1 more day :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad