[ROM] NOV-10-12 | ICySnap v1.0 PILOT | LGUI 3 | ICS 4.0.4 | SCOOP SOME ICE CREAM

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
OK my personal angel brought me an eight gig card and I flashed icysnap 1.0 everything runs great. Only issues I saw was home crashed once when I first booted, the fonts look a little, weak? And it says sprint. Other than that its awesome

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It was bobs cm9, which I got denied permissions... something about bobs cm9 + icysnap 1.3 works soooo good.... (almost like its meant to be together)
On another note, was compiling bobz cm9 myself.. but I'm stuck on the camera not compiling right.
I have no idea how to build yet. But anyways, I meant like, you filled in missing libs and everything?
OK my personal angel brought me an eight gig card and I flashed icysnap 1.0 everything runs great. Only issues I saw was home crashed once when I first booted, the fonts look a little, weak? And it says sprint. Other than that its awesome

It still says Sprint? I thought I replaced it with VM..... I'm trying to push an update out, but with the rom size, it's stressing.

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea how to build yet. But anyways, I meant like, you filled in missing libs and everything?
Nope not missing libs, theres a problem with bobz cm9 camera.. i'm thinking of changing my default xml to point to cyanogen mod's camera, instead of continuing to use bob's camera package.
how bout just skipping 1.3 and moving on to 1.4.

:O there's a 1.4 out?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
1.4 is 129MB's. That's why its hard to port.

Bob and TheKraven use their own Camera's, dont they? I did.noticed the camera's looked different.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

bokoxthexchocobo

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. They use different cameras.

Hmm maybe, I'll try some stuff with cai, but I wish I could get cm7 mirage to work with icysnap :what:

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey tgl I just noticed even the mobile network under settings says sprint, I haven't had issues or anything just thought you might like to know

uploadfromtaptalk1356416852255.jpg

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. I'm not really active to much recently. And not necessarily. I'm gonna look into learning EXT. If I get it all going, update may come late

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey tgl I was just looking thru the icysnap zip. Any particular reason there are so many folders that are doubled?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Neko says its patches for first reboot, along with ported software from other LG phones.

I'll make a test build soon. My brother took my One V and said its his. He's 5. Lol.

serialrage

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't checked the progess on this in awhile since switching to CAI, i see still looks to be the same with the ROM being so big. Keep at it TGL you will get it.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Andy brought me back up with PA. I thought about it and started thing of PACman rom.

Paranoid Android
Android Open Jang Project
Cyanogenmod

PAC for those who didnt know :)

I'll try to take the phone from him. He's in love with scary movies and everything, so its filled with all that. Hopefully I can just get him to forget about it, maybe put bumblebee Rom on it so it stays quick. CM doesn't suit him xD. Space issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084